• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies #19

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Agencies #19 will be available January 11, 2013.

To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Agency Publishing is starting 2013 off Ghost-style!

The Agencies #19 features the triumphant return of Miss Rachel Ghost! Since The Agencies #10 Miss Rachel Ghost has languished in Karma's horrid dungeons after a botched attempt that rescuing Agent Starlight. Now Agent Starlight, in an attempt to shore up reinforcements, is paying back the favor and going to rescue her friend from Karma's cruel minions.

In celebration of 10 years of The Agencies, Agency Publishing LLC is now giving its customers discounts on larger orders! All you need to do is order at least $25 of our comics and the discounts will be automatically applied as you check out. These discounts can be as much as 25% off your entire order!

And we're now accepting Paypal on all orders. Good stuff.

This cover shows Miss Rachel Ghost experiencing what is referred to as 'heaven and hell' in the issue. Jen and Lois are the tormentors on the cover. For trivia masters, these two were first introduced in The Agencies #7 as Mirth's foot tormentors before Mirth was coverted over to darkness.

In summary, this issue has:

• 13 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 incredibe pinups of Tiffany and/or Agent Starlight
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Pencils/Inks by Javier
  • Colors by Patricia
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Director by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • F/F tickling
  • Features ample amounts of nylon foot tickling
  • Features upper body tickling
  • Spanking appears for the first time in an Agency Publishing publication.
  • Tiffany's saga on the run from Karma continues!
  • The amazing return of Miss Rachel Ghost!
  • The amazing return of Miss Rachel Ghost's costume, which hasn't been shown since The Agencies #5 (and my, does it look amazing)
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Two things stand out most to me in this picture - the completely humiliating bondage position of the 'lee (right down to her neck being trapped - it's so evil, I love it!), and the extremely devilish, hungry look on the face of the blonde behind her. I also find it extremely hot when the 'lee has been stripped down to her underwear or further, and the 'lers are fully dressed. And, as always, the art and colouring job are flawless. Very nice preview, thanks for sharing. 🙂

Production still of Tiffany

To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Here is a rough pencil of Tiffany, looking rather cute and enticing the camera with her sheer innocence. Tiffany is the baby sister of Agent Starlight, and is currently running from Karma and Karma's sister 'The Tickler.' The Agency found out that Tiffany was a target and sent Agent Angelica to protect her. However, Agent Angelica was compromised and now Tiffany is on her own, hoping to hold out until her big sister can come and save her!

Production still of the Sisters

Here is a rough of Tiffany (left) and Agent Starlight (right) on the beach. It isn't final, as it's still showing Tiffany the same or similar height at her older sister, but it's enough to show the gist of the piece. There was another interesting production error which pegged Tiffany as a blonde in the pinup, and I'll upload that image a bit later, as it's an interesting "what-if" kind of piece.

Awesome Ob hun.

So, is the Ruthless all done with Rylie?

Or is she planning on introducing her to more fluffy feathered torments?

Agent Starlight's Assault

Agent Starlight is a woman of honor. In The Agencies #10, Miss Rachel Ghost rescued Agent Starlight from unbearable ticklish torment. In doing so, Miss Rachel Ghost was captured in the line of duty. Now Agent Starlight seeks allies to help rescue her baby sister, and also wishes to repay her debt to Miss Rachel Ghost by saving the hero from Karma's foul dungeons.

This scene sets up the brave rescue attempt, with Kedrick driving and Shroud in the passenger seat.

Awesome Ob hun.

So, is the Ruthless all done with Rylie?

Or is she planning on introducing her to more fluffy feathered torments?

The Ruthless is not finished with Rylie. There is a story arc fulfilling itself there nicely, then we may very well see many older characters come back and play a role in the future of the series.

Page 01

This is Page 1 of The Agencies #19, set to release January 11th.

So what do we learn from this page?

• Lucy is still torturing Cat and Julie, Tiffany's best friends. And Lucy apparently really enjoys this.
  • Lucy is about ready to launch an assault on The Agency headquarters.
  • Lucy knows about Agent Starlight through Karma, and thinks of her as an equal...an adversary to have a battle of wills with.
  • Lucy is really looking forward to meeting Agent Starlight.
  • Miss Rachel Ghost is still held captive by Karma, and is apparently working for Tom now. For those that read The Agencies #10, you remember Tom.
  • Apparently Miss Rachel Ghost is naughty. Often naughty.
  • Miss Rachel Ghost is about to strip down and head to the spanking post. Oh dear.

The Agencies #19 is now available for sale!

In summary, this issue has:

• 13 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 incredibe pinups of Tiffany and/or Agent Starlight
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Pencils/Inks by Javier
  • Colors by Patricia
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Director by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • F/F tickling
  • Features ample amounts of nylon foot tickling
  • Features upper body tickling
  • Spanking appears for the first time in an Agency Publishing publication.
  • Tiffany's saga on the run from Karma continues!
  • The amazing return of Miss Rachel Ghost!
  • The amazing return of Miss Rachel Ghost's costume, which hasn't been shown since The Agencies #5 (and my, does it look amazing)
  • Costs just $12.95 !

It's been a while since we've seen Miss Rachel Ghost. Far too long, really. I will admit to having a soft spot for her. The first Agency Publishing comic I ever bought was Agencies #5, starring Miss Rachel Ghost. After that, I was hooked. Seeing her again in this issue makes me feel a bit nostalgic, even if she's been in an issue since.

Not only do we see Miss Rachel Ghost again, but we also are treated with fan-favorite Agent Starlight being a 'lee again. Despite the similarities to previous issues, however, Oblesklk once again goes out on a bit of a limb, with the tickling comic featuring some "harder" BDSM. As I've said before, variety is one of the things I admire so much about this series and Obs brings it!

As much as I talk about variety, however, there is something I am glad to see remain the same over the course of The Agencies. The art, as you can see above, is once again exceptional! This is the sort of consistency I believe we can all enjoy! 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back