• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Ruthless #5

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Ruthless #5 will release Summer 2011

To see prior issues of The Ruthless, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This first post goes up at the end of May, and production isn't quite finished yet for this book. I don't know if it will release in June or July at this point. But this issue is a doozy. We're keeping the same art studio that has done Ruthless #2-#4 as they have done an amazing job of depicting the world of The Ruthless in a special way that only they can.

We get a lot of feedback on The Ruthless line of comics. People liked Ruthless #4 and absolutely loved Rylie. She was the breakaway star from that issue. But readers were somewhat disappointed that we didn't spend more time with her in that issue. For those that feel this way, you will love Issue #5. I received inspiration to draft a couple of rather unique bondage positions for someone that is quite flexible (Rylie is petite and a cheerleader so she fits the bill).

We've had readers ask if any of The Ruthless's captives ever go free and break the vow of silence they make while being tickle tortured under Stacia's care. This issue answers that question once and for all.

The Story Thus Far...

Issue one starts out on the docks of Bay City, a day like any other. Stacia Walton, a local Channel Four reporter, has been on the trial of a villain named "The Ruthless" for some time. No one knows what it is, where it comes from, or what it wants. It simply kidnaps rich and powerful women, and releases them back to their homes after a couple of weeks. No one knows what goes on except for its victims. But Stacia had to know. Eventually, she got too close. Because on that fateful day, she is taken back to the Ruthless's secret lair. There she is tickle tortured for days. Sometimes it asks questions, sometimes it doesn't. It fulfills most of the fantasies she's always harbored deep within her psyche. She doesn't know how it knows her so well, but it torments her in ways she's always craved, beyond anything she could ever hope to endure. Endless laughter. Desperate laughter. For days.

After a time, Stacia is released. But the trauma never really ends and she seeks the help of one Doctor Collins, a celebrity psychologist. The therapy sessions last several months. Doctor Collins makes some progress, but there is something hindering her way. She knows there is something special about Stacia, and something very special about this thing called The Ruthless. Doctor Collins begins her own obsession about The Ruthless. She aims to draw it out and find out what it is. Unfortunately for the good doctor, The Ruthless has been wanting to meet her for a very long time. It has sat in the shadows, hungering, craving, lusting. But no more will it sit idle. It pounces on Doctor Collins, and takes her back to its lair.

Doctor Collins is introduced to brand new means of torture as The Ruthless seems to know all of her intimately sensitive spots. It seems to delight in torturing this intelligent, well groomed and professional woman. To her horror, Doctor Collins discovers that The Ruthless has also kidnapped Stacia and is simultaneously torturing both of them. Stacia is being tormented on a machine that teases her ceaselessly, turning her on while not allowing her an orgasm. She is gagged, and when the gag is removed, Stacia begs for release. In exchange for the orgasm, Doctor Collins must suffer unbearably. Stacia agrees, sealing Doctor Collins' fate. Doctor Collins is pushed past her limits, and immediately breaks character. She has a hunch that Stacia is really The Ruthless, but wanted Stacia to admit it on her own. However, the tickle torture is too much for the good Doctor to take, and she begs for it to stop, calling Stacia out. Stacia, still on the machine, comes clean with her shrink and admits she's been The Ruthless all along. As she admits this, the machine instantly vanishes, and The Ruthless, which had just been an empty suit of armor made to look like it was full, now covers Stacia. The end of issue #2 shows Stacia in her costume as The Ruthless!

After Stacia continues to tickle torture Doctor Collins for awhile, just for fun, the two get to know each other. Stacia finds out that Doctor Collins has a vicious streak of cruelty that runs through her. The Doctor is all too eager to help Stacia in her mission to do...whatever she's trying to do. Stacia's motivations are not clear to anyone except herself. All Doctor Collins knows is that Stacia is kidnapping very powerful women from Bay City, tickle torturing them into madness, and she wants on board.

The two discuss a pet project that Stacia has dreamt about for years. It's called a neural mapper, and she has three perfect candidates to help her build it: a medical doctor, and two engineering students from the nearby university. After some persuasion and a thwarted escape attempt, the team of three agree to build Stacia's machine. Before they are released to go home, the neural mapper is used on each of the three builders to ensure its accuracy. Satisifed with the results, Stacia and Doctor Collins allow the team to return to their homes. One thing remains: the three builders were all caucausian. To truly test the neural mapper's capabilities, different test subjects must be gathered to ensure all the data is accurate. Doctor Collins shares the files of three possible test subjects from the local college campus that would be perfect for the machine.

Stacia agrees and crashes the football game at the local university to capture her test subjects. Like her other victims, these girls are powerless to thwart the will of the Ruthless. They are taken back to Ruthless HQ and run through the neural mapper to analyze their weakest ticklish spots. All three are run through a series of tests designed to see how much tickling they can endure before passing out. After the test subjects are released, Rylie (the South Korean test subject) seeks out Tracy to go public with her story. Tracy was a banker in her first career but her life was forever changed after being kidnapped by The Ruthless (see Ruthless #1). Afterwards, as The Ruthless's first publicized victim, Tracy gained overnight fame and has become a bit of a celebrity sensation. Thinking Tracy could help her warn future victims, Rylie goes on live television to share experiences about The Ruthless with Tracy.

What happens when Rylie intends to break the only rule that Stacia Walton laid out (Don't ever tell anyone what happens to you here) ? Find out as Issue #5 begins.

Cover to the Issue

I'm keeping this thread simple for now, will add to it as production continues. I wanted the cover art concept to be simple and truly symbolic of the issue itself. The studio has done a great job with the pencils, can't wait to see the entire thing in colors! I will post it here as I receive updates.

Who is this (Un?)fortunate soul on the cover?

Last edited:
Cool. Good to hear the next Ruthless is nearly ready. Is the one gonna have bellybutton ticking in it too?

As for who that is in the pic, I'm not really sure. Hard to tell when she's laughing like that. It looks like one of the engineers that built the neural mapper.

(does the happy Rox_My_Sox dance)

Awesome.

We love making you dance.

Cool. Good to hear the next Ruthless is nearly ready. Is the one gonna have bellybutton ticking in it too?

As for who that is in the pic, I'm not really sure. Hard to tell when she's laughing like that. It looks like one of the engineers that built the neural mapper.

No bellybutton tickling in this issue.

The guess is a good one! (although not right on the first guess) I agree it's tough to tell with no colors or other signals.

One tidbit about this issue: it's bringing back an old character. How can that be when there aren't that many characters introduced into the series? Well...there's that, yes.

But "the banker" in issue #1 is given a name and her history is filled out a bit more here. Her name is Tracy and she suddenly found celebrity status after her release from the clutches of The Ruthless. Even though Tracy kept her promise and never revealed details of her capture to the public, she still skyrocketed to fame as a cute, young survivor of unspeakable horror.

Now that she's achieved a certain level of stardom, she has convinced Rylie (who has since also been released) to conduct a live interview explaining what goes on in Ruthless headquarters. How does the interview go? It ends up being rather revealing.

I'm attaching an interesting side-by-side. Tracy in The Ruthless #1 and then her depiction in The Ruthless #5.

I really wanted this issue released in June, but fate has deemed otherwise, unfortunately. I have another issues to release (nothing from our The Ruthless line, just other comics), but I wanted this one to best the next given it's what we already promised.

Another sneak peak at the pencils/colored stages of production.

This is Stacia as The Ruthless just doing her thing. There is just a touch of psychosis in her dialogue snapshot here. Just a touch...

And does the streak of blue in the finished panel indicate who is on the front cover? Hmmm....

Yes! Rylie's torment has only begun! She shall laugh throughout the long hours of the night! The spinning static dusters shall fluff against her pelvis! The tickle robotic hands shall twiddle on her tummy! ^_~

Yes! Rylie's torment has only begun! She shall laugh throughout the long hours of the night! The spinning static dusters shall fluff against her pelvis! The tickle robotic hands shall twiddle on her tummy! ^_~

Indeed it has!

I'm attaching an updated version of the cover to this post, as well as updating the original post with the cover.

You will find this issue yummy 🙂

Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous.

I have read all of the comics published by Agency Publishing, and I can say without hesitation that this is my favorite issue.

Here we see the Ruthless living up to her namesake to the fullest. The action is intense and focused on a single 'lee, giving time to build to a climactic final page. The areas explored on the "subject" are varied, allowing enjoyment for a wide variety of tastes. The art is, as usual, stunning.

Oblesklk also leaves us, as usual, with a hint at what is to come in the next installment which, I predict, readers will soon be clamoring for.

EDIT: Here's a link to the issue's page, for those interested.

http://www.the-agencies.com/ruthless-issue-five.html

Last edited:
This issue was released July 15th!

Highlights of this tickle torture comic book:

• 14 pages
  • Includes a color cover foreshadowing Rylie's treatment within
  • Artwork by Oliver Castaneda
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • Exclusively F/F tickling
  • All over, intense body tickling
  • Features intricate rope bondage
  • Some sexually charged responses to the tickling, but mostly tickle torture from a sadistic perspective (it is Stacia doing it, after all)
  • The Ruthless #5 costs just $12.95!

http://the-agencies.com/ruthless.html

Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous.

I have read all of the comics published by Agency Publishing, and I can say without hesitation that this is my favorite issue.

Here we see the Ruthless living up to her namesake to the fullest. The action is intense and focused on a single 'lee, giving time to build to a climactic final page. The areas explored on the "subject" are varied, allowing enjoyment for a wide variety of tastes. The art is, as usual, stunning.

Oblesklk also leaves us, as usual, with a hint at what is to come in the next installment which, I predict, readers will soon be clamoring for.

EDIT: Here's a link to the issue's page, for those interested.

http://www.the-agencies.com/ruthless-issue-five.html

Thank you Sinister-Lurker! I appreciate that a lot, and really glad this is your favorite issue. There was a poll embedded with the Ruthless #4 that asked which of the three girls they'd most want to see tickled. Thank you too for those that responded, that was a large impetus for us to want to show the pace down and drag out Rylie's torment a bit more before we get on with things. After all, what's the rush

Also thanks for the comments on the artwork. I agree the team did (as they have done for us in the past) a great job here. Unfortunately their penciler moved to another country and is no longer with the studio. However, we're working closely with them to ensure the quality of the product remains at the high level it is now.

Page 01 Revealed!

Here is page 1 of The Ruthless #5.

It sets the tone fairly nicely for the rest of the story. Rylie breaks the rules, so she must be punished. Sounds fair.

You mean Stacia and Doctor Collins?

Hmmmm all in good time....

(in other words, probably yes 🙂 )

:drool can't wait then! One final question, what of Marlina and keri???:huh

They were both released from captivity along with Rylie. However, Rylie was the one that decided to be naughty.

I have plans to bring back Marlina at some point. Just not in the immediate future.

can you give keri teaser in this issue 5???

Keri does not make an appearance in Issue #5.

Well, I looking forward to its release.

Thanks! It's released 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back