• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Ruthless #9

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Ruthless #9 will go on sale November 8th!

To see The Ruthless, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This issue came out great.

This story arc shows Ariel, Tracy, and Doctor Collins pitted against each other in a winner-take-all contest, a true battle of wills. Doctor Collins was knocked out early by Ariel's whose sadism and sense of vengeance proved too great for the good doctor. Ariel and Tracy were left, and things weren't looking good for miss Tracy. Ariel was about to score a second knockout by tickling submission when something rather extraordinary happened to Tracy. If you haven't read The Ruthless #8, now is the time! It is a great setup for what's to come in The Ruthless #9, which fans are sure to love.

The cover below shows Ariel, pondering a lone rose, a symbol of her childhood lost in the pursuit of fame and obscene wealth. Her upbringing has caused her to become vicious in a world full of young girls willing to do anything to taste just a hint of power. And now that true power is within her grasp, will Ariel now falter?

In summary, this issue has:

• 13 interior color pages
  • Includes a color cover and pinup
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Lineart by Frag Comics
  • Colors by Daniel Morales
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • World class artists bring you a great story from one of the most beloved tickle torture series of all time
  • Extreme, sadistic tickle torture
  • Forced clothing stripping scene
  • Machine tickling / F
  • F/F tickling
  • Nipple tickling scene
  • Entire tickling scene where ticklee is nude
  • Feather tickling
  • Genital tickling
  • Underarm / midsection tickling
  • Sadistic tickling until ticklee is in tears
  • Pinup shows great beach tickling scene with plenty of ticklish, scantily clad women
  • Continuation of Tracy's insanity, brought on in an earlier issue by Ariel's sadism
  • Costs just $12.95 !

The Ruthless #9 - Production still

To see The Ruthless, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This production still shows the progress from storyboard, to inking, to finally colors/letters. We see Ariel here, jumping and twitching much against her will.

I can't express how great of a job I think Antonio and Daniel have done with this series. They were the team that provided artwork for The Ruthless #8, and they've taken tickle torture artwork to a place I didn't think I'd see in my lifetime. Both are comic book industry veterans that have worked, and continue to work, with the big name art studios. It truly has been an honor to have our vision of The Ruthless universe brought to to life by these two talented individuals, and I hope you enjoy their work as well 🙂

The Ruthless #9 is now available for sale!

In summary, this issue has:

• 13 interior color pages
  • Includes a color cover and pinup
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Lineart by Frag Comics
  • Colors by Daniel Morales
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • World class artists bring you a great story from one of the most beloved tickle torture series of all time
  • Extreme, sadistic tickle torture
  • Forced clothing stripping scene
  • Machine tickling / F
  • F/F tickling
  • Nipple tickling scene
  • Entire tickling scene where ticklee is nude
  • Feather tickling
  • Genital tickling
  • Underarm / midsection tickling
  • Sadistic tickling until ticklee is in tears
  • Pinup shows great beach tickling scene with plenty of ticklish, scantily clad women
  • Continuation of Tracy's insanity, brought on in an earlier issue by Ariel's sadism
  • Costs just $12.95 !

The Ruthless #9 - Pinup

Here is the amazing pinup to our fan-favorite tickle torture comic book series "The Ruthless," available only at the tickle torture comic book store website www.the-agencies.com.

Antonio and Dany paired up here to bring us a wonderful tickle scene from the beach. As is the style in "The Ruthless" we see innocent girls tickled far past their limits. And more interesting yet, we see Ariel here as the tickler.

I wonder who will end up with the mantle of the Ruthless now? Personally I always favored Doctor Collins, mostly for her scientific approach to tickling. What of Rylie though? Is she still bound in a dungeon of Collins (and awaiting the good doctor's eventual return in order to produce more scientific research on her most prized tickle torture test subject)? Can you give any spoilers on that Ob-hun or does Rylie appear again in another recent issue (or in a possible future issue)? One would think Collins's wouldn't be willing to let her most prized subjects go free so easily (if she truly intended on letting Rylie go at all). Or perhaps letting Rylie go initially was on purpose just to provide an example to the world of what happens when you cross the Ruthless (and afterwords it was back to the dungeon for our favorite cheerleader)? I'm literally dying to details. Argh, I have to buy more and I don't have the monies to do it (curse you Christmas)!

Last edited:
I wonder who will end up with the mantle of the Ruthless now? Personally I always favored Doctor Collins, mostly for her scientific approach to tickling. What of Rylie though? Is she still bound in a dungeon of Collins (and awaiting the good doctor's eventual return in order to produce more scientific research on her most prized tickle torture test subject)? Can you give any spoilers on that Ob-hun or does Rylie appear again in another recent issue (or in a possible future issue)? One would think Collins's wouldn't be willing to let her most prized subjects go free so easily (if she truly intended on letting Rylie go at all). Or perhaps letting Rylie go initially was on purpose just to provide an example to the world of what happens when you cross the Ruthless (and afterwords it was back to the dungeon for our favorite cheerleader)? I'm literally dying to details. Argh, I have to buy more and I don't have the monies to do it (curse you Christmas)!

Rylie, along with other captives of The Ruthless, have been set free after their ordeals. Rylie is not in for the running of the Boot of the Goddess, which is more or less the prized role that Stacia has been auditioning Ariel, Tracy, and Doctor Collins for in the last few issues. That storyline will climax soon and a winner chosen!

Rylie is a heavy fan favorite and she isn't done yet in either this comic, or our universe as a whole (she made a cameo in the most recent release of Tickle Magnet). She will likely take on a more long-term role in that series, as the Tickle Magnet gang finds out Rylie attends the same university they're all about to become freshman in.

Ah, my bad. I mixed Stacia and Collins up. So, Stacia is the Ruthless correct?

Glad to here Rylie will make an eventual return in the Ruthless universe.

I kinda figured Stacia wasn't done gathering tickling info from poor Rylie yet (after all, Rylie's tickle levels are off the charts, so many more experiments must be done). For SCIENCE! ^_^

Ah, my bad. I mixed Stacia and Collins up. So, Stacia is the Ruthless correct?

Glad to here Rylie will make an eventual return in the Ruthless universe.

I kinda figured Stacia wasn't done gathering tickling info from poor Rylie yet (after all, Rylie's tickle levels are off the charts, so many more experiments must be done). For SCIENCE! ^_^

Stacia is 'The Ruthless' that is correct. Sorry for the spoiler alert of anyone that hasn't read The Ruthless #2 yet 🙂

Rylie will absolutely be back, several times over if we can help it. She's a fan favorite and a staple of the universe. Can't have too much of her. She's already appeared in Tickle Magnet #8 at the tail end of the book. What fun she'll have there, as well!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back