• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Ruthless: Issue #4

Which girl would you most like to see tickled?

• Marlina (left)

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Keri (middle)

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Rylie (right)

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
To see The Ruthless tickle torture comic book series, along with dozens of other ticklish comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This issue is slated to release November 2010. Yes, it is already November, which means it will release rather soon!

I like this issue quite a bit. Originally, parts of #3 and #4 were just one storyline. But after I read the script again, I felt the couple pages I dedicated to showing the construction of the Neural Mapper just weren't sufficient, so I expanded it to cover the entire #3. Now that the machine is built, just what does Stacia (aka The Ruthless) and Doctor Collins plan on doing with it? And what does the machine do exactly?

Issue #4 explains much of this. At the end of #3, they wanted to get more varied test subjects in for the machine. On a nearby college campus, there's nothing but diversity there, so for these two, it's like being a kid in a candy store.

This is the cover for the book. Which girl would you prefer to see tickled? Which one do you think Stacia and Doctor Collins will choose?

This is Rylie. She's a new character that will make her debut in this issue, The Ruthless #4.

She's a South Korean student at the local university. She speaks four languages fluently, and despite her parents wishes is a cheerleader for the football team.:yayzorz:

This is Keri.

Her father is from Zimbabwe, her mother can trace her roots back to Italy and South Africa. Keri is as stubborn as she is lovely. When her father insisted she attend Law School as he did, she refused and kept along her science track, inviting his wrath. She would make a good test subject for Stacia's machine.

This is the old pinups from The Ruthless #2. Marlina is the student reporter on the left of the page. Her mother is Puerto Rican, her father Mexican. Marlina is active in a wide array of activities on campus. She is a fiercely independent young woman whom Doctor Collins highly recommends for the machine.

:scared

oh gods...Rylie...THE HOTNESS! :wub

PLEASE TELL ME OBLESKLK THAT YOUR GOING TO HAVE HER TICKLED WITH HER OWN POM-POMS!

That's my ultimate cheerleader tickle fantasy! Rylie would be PERFECT! :lol

PLEASE TELL ME OBLESKLK THAT YOUR GOING TO HAVE HER TICKLED WITH HER OWN POM-POMS!

Now there's an interesting take...

I like that idea a lot!

Yes yes! Bound to a rack spread eagle and having her own cheerleader pom-poms fluffed over her hips, torso, pelvis, belly, and breasts the female agent of the agency. Rylie will be begging for the torment to stop but it won't end anytime soon. :lol 😀

Yes yes! Bound to a rack spread eagle and having her own cheerleader pom-poms fluffed over her hips, torso, pelvis, belly, and breasts the female agent of the agency. Rylie will be begging for the torment to stop but it won't end anytime soon. :lol 😀

Although this doesn't appear in the issue anywhere, I'm tempted to commission another pinup just for this idea...

Pinup Revealed!

Here is the pinup for Issue #4. We felt, despite the occasionally dark themes presented in this series (after all, the entire series is predicated on a protagonist who was sexually assaulted repeatedly by a family member when she was underage, gained an immense amount of power in a short period of time, saw beyond the veil of the true nature of the universe, and as a result isn't the most stable character in the world), we felt we occasionally need to lighten things up.

So here is the first Ruthless pillow fight! This pinup starts Keri (left), Rylie (upper right), and Marlina (lower right).

Enjoy 🙂

Page 01 Revealed!

Here is the rest of page 1 in its entirety. It picks up where issue #3 left off, with Doctor Collins advising Stacia they need more test subjects to fully test the Neural Mapper. Then the issue explains some of Doctor Collins' research on three possible candidates. Page 02 continues to explain Keri and introduce Rylie, as well.

We have a lot of announcements to make on our production lines in the coming year, but I want to save those announcements for the proper time. In the meantime, I am very happy that the same art team that has done Ruthless #2-#3 also signed onto #4 and will be with us for some time we hope!

Although this doesn't appear in the issue anywhere, I'm tempted to commission another pinup just for this idea...

YES! PLEASE DO! I'll contribute if I have too. ^_^

Here's a single frame, penciled, then colored, of Doctor Collins.

She is an unusual character in this series, with a truly strange relationship with Stacia.

In the beginning, she was Stacia's shrink, to help Stacia cope with being kidnapped and tickle tortured by 'The Ruthless'. Then she discovers, too late, that Stacia really is The Ruthless, and fabricated much of the events in Issue #1 to fulfill her own fantasy.

Stacia took her to task in Issue #2, where she capitulated and agreed to help Stacia however she can. The good doctor's motivations are unclear. In the beginning, she went along with Stacia's insane plans to analyze her poor patient and try to bring her back from the brink. But being around someone so powerful and having a strong control over their mind can bring unintentional consequences. At first a reluctant accomplice, Doctor Collins certainly had no hesitation in indulging her passion for cruelty, as evidenced in Issue #3.

So now we turn to Issue #4 and she is now readily helping Stacia find victims they can dominate together. Are there personal feelings she has for any of these potential 'test subjects'? Perhaps.

The Issue is Released and Available for Sale!

Phew! I was going to put this on sale at midnight last night, but I wanted the flash file updated on the main page (it had sadly been neglected for a few months). So I had to teach myself Flash CS5 in the span of an afternoon to update it myself.

Anyway, long story short, the site is updated, the issue is now ready for sale. I really like this one, and I hope you do, too.

Our website where you can purchase this issue is at:
www.the-agencies.com

The review:

It was all good oblesklk up until Rylie's torment. Not only could I NOT understand how she was being tickled I also couldn't see any of her gorgeous assets! Covering her unbelievably sexy body in glue oblesklk? Not the wisest choice for a tickle scene. No offense meant by this though. I'm just giving an honest opinion on the product.

The review:

It was all good oblesklk up until Rylie's torment. Not only could I NOT understand how she was being tickled I also couldn't see any of her gorgeous assets! Covering her unbelievably sexy body in glue oblesklk? Not the wisest choice for a tickle scene. No offense meant by this though. I'm just giving an honest opinion on the product.

No, man, it's good feedback. Don't sweat voicing your opinion on things you don't like or thought could've been handled better. No matter how many years we do this, there are always ways we can improve what we do! As long as the feedback is respectful, I will apply it when I can.

Although I don't like discussing plotline spoilers publicly, it isn't glue, per se. Reference page 5, panel 2. Hopefully that helps.

You bring up an excellent point though. It's no secret I've taken a lot of risks in our books over the years. They're calculated risks, but they're never a sure thing. I want each issue to be a little different than others we've produced. Sometimes our readers like the risks, sometimes they really hate them. In my experience, most readers tend to be neutral.

Truth be told, I struggled on the very issue you bring up. For a very long time. I didn't make the decision lightly, I can tell you that! When I first drafted the script, the scene you mentioned was very traditional. I reread the entire script, felt it didn't have enough punch, talked to Dave about it, and we finally decided on the version you purchased.

It was a risk. It was a huge risk, actually. Because I knew that character was going to be popular, and because it required a strong imagination and massive suspension of belief of the reader to enjoy it. We're automatically hard-wired to understand that a feather or finger, in cartoon form, tickles when it approaches the skin. We're required to take a leap of faith whenever something more bizarre is causing a tickling effect. So it's a risk because I don't know how much of a leap it's asking. I will find out when I receive personal comments over the coming weeks.

I do apologize if the scene in question ruined the entire comic for you, or if you felt there wasn't enough exposition on the lead-up to explain what's going on. Neither was our intention, by any means. We will always try to take risks in our books and push the envelope a bit, but we'll never purposefully intend to do it in such a way to make the product ultimately unenjoyable.

And we certainly don't want to discourage you from making our products better. Believe me, you are not alone in your opinion on this. Some may be very vocal about it in this thread, or perhaps no one may say a word about it. Regardless, you are not alone. If you've vocalized it, believe me, others share your opinion.

Another risk was killing off a major character in 'The Agencies' universe because she was literally tickled to death. I didn't hear a peep from anyone on this when I fully expected to get swarmed by angry emails. My point is I'm still learning how to better take my risks, and appreciate reader feedback whenever you're generous enough to offer it!

And for what it's worth, in the bonus pinup mentioned above, you will see a more traditional scene that you're seeking 🙂

And for what it's worth, in the bonus pinup mentioned above, you will see a more traditional scene that you're seeking.

oblesklk I'm gonna take back some of the things I've said about you.

...you...you deserve this...(hands oblesklk a snickers bar) ^_~

oblesklk I'm gonna take back some of the things I've said about you.

...you...you deserve this...(hands oblesklk a snickers bar) ^_~

I have seen this used in the proper form since it was done in Ghostbusters. Nice work!

You win the internet for that one, Clown.

I am both pleased and aroused that I was able to make you happy. ^_~

I have seen this used in the proper form since it was done in Ghostbusters. Nice work!

epsilon7466Mk2 this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole in your head.

^_~

Bam! Done.

The result is attached 🙂

For anyone buying the issue after this reply, you will receive a special version of this pinup where Rylie is topless. Basically it's the same picture, she just doesn't have her cheerleading top on.

For those that have already purchased the issue, the topless version of this pic is available to you. Read the READ ME FIRST that came with your purchase and it explains how to find the topless pic at no extra charge.

Enjoy!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back