• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Tickle Magnet #3

Which Tickle Magnet girl(s) would you like to see tickled the most?

• Natalie (blonde, main character of the series)

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Kelly (dark haired, Natalie's best friend)

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Maddie (light brown hair, Natalie's older sister)

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Ashley (red hair, Natalie's nemesis)

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Tickle Magnet #3 is available for sale!

To see prior issues of Tickle Magnet, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This upcoming release if further commitment to our busy 2011 release schedule. Where we only had a couple comic releases per year in the past, we are now aiming for a new release every 1-2 months. The March 2011 release is the newest installation of our Tickle Magnet line.

Tickle Magnet is not our usual fare. For long-time fans of our publications, our style tends to be a bit more serious, sometimes brooding. The characters tend to be rather complex, as are the storylines. However, Tickle Magnet is more about fun, a celebration of our favorite pastime. The characters are young, irreverent, and just love to tickle each other.

We are proud to announce the return of the same art team that brought you Tickle Magnet #2. We really love the cartoonish treatment of the line art, as well as the colorist's ability to bring out the best in the lines. We plan on using them for this line as long as they're willing to work with us.

Attached is the cover for the issue, in various stages of production. Even though they're title characters, Natalie and Kelly are wrestling around and tickling in the background of the cover. Maddie and Ashley grace us as the cover's focus.

Last edited:
Here is the pinup for the issue, showing Kelly giving a pedicure to a very ticklish Natalie. It is not finished, but here you can see the various stages in the production process.

Last edited:
Whenever we bring in a new art team onto a project, there's quite a bit of discussion on how each character should translate to the new style. Issue #2 saw the new styles for Natalie and Kelly. We didn't see Maddie, Natalie's older sister. But we did introduce Ashley, one of Maddie's good friends and a nemesis to both Natalie and Kelly. Now that Issue #3 is upon us, it's time to introduce the new Maddie.

The first attachment here is from the first issue of Tickle Magnet. It shows Maddie in her first iteration. The second attachment is a pinup, also from issue #1, showing the first version of Maddie.

The third attachment is a character sketch sheet for the new Maddie. I have to say, I like it quite a bit. Maddie is a couple years older than Natalie, and loves to torment her little sister whenever possible. These sketches capture her youth and spirit quite well.

Attachments

• Tickle_Magnet001_Pinup04.jpg
    Tickle_Magnet001_Pinup04.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 383
Story
so what's this new issue going to be about? Issue #1 showed us a bit of friendly sibling rivalry, plus the strength of the desire of Natalie's co-workers to place her in ticklish, compromising positions. Issue #2 introduced Ashley, and showed a bit of animosity between her and our main cast. Ashley got to have some fun at the expense of Natalie, for whom she still had quite a bit of lingering jealousy. In Issue #3, the four girls (Natalie/Kelly, Maddie/Ashley) get away on a summer weekend up to the vacation cabin belonging to Walter's family. What is to start out as a weekend of relaxation and fun in the sun turns to laughter as someone pulls a series of pranks on the girls. Could it be Walter, Jay, or someone else not invited to the cabin?

The attached is a production preview showing the girls all gathered for the first time in an issue. They've all just arrived at the lake cabin, ready for a weekend of fun. We see Maddie/Natalie on the left, pairing up as sisters do. And Kelly/Ashley are on the right, staring each other down.

Nice previews! I like how the pencils and inks were included too. Sometimes minor details can get lost as the art progresses. Much appreciated. The comic looks promising as well.

Nice previews! I like how the pencils and inks were included too. Sometimes minor details can get lost as the art progresses. Much appreciated. The comic looks promising as well.

Thanks! Definitely agree with you on the penciling and details. I've had artists in the past that have blown me away with how much they could convey in just pencils, only to have it wiped out in the inks/coloring process. It would be neat to release a book in only pencils. Not sure if too many folks would like it, but it would be different, at any rate...

Here is the first page of the book. The issue begins with Natalie and Kelly driving out of town to a quiet weekend getaway with their boys. Little do they realize that Ashley, their nemesis, also showed up to the house for the weekend. Sparks will fly and ticklish girls will laugh in the third installment of the series!

Very very good one. Loved the colors in particular, supporting a very nicely drawn tickling story 🙂

Thanks! Definitely agree with you on the penciling and details. I've had artists in the past that have blown me away with how much they could convey in just pencils, only to have it wiped out in the inks/coloring process. It would be neat to release a book in only pencils. Not sure if too many folks would like it, but it would be different, at any rate...

Would you happen to able to share some of that amazing pencil art by any chance? I think an entire comic done with only pencils is a great idea, maybe if you create a poll some other people might be into it too.

Would you happen to able to share some of that amazing pencil art by any chance? I think an entire comic done with only pencils is a great idea, maybe if you create a poll some other people might be into it too.

Sure, I'd be happy to.

First attachment is from preliminary Agencies character sketches. The back middle gal is Agent Starlight. Unfortunately, the finished version of her didn't translate as well as I'd hoped, but this version has her looking rather sharp.

Second attachment is the pencils from the never used Ruthless pinup for issue #1. The scene that was finalized looks slightly different. This version has a more orgasmic response from Stacia as she's being foot tickled by Dr. Collins.

Third attachment is the face/body that launched a thousand ships. OK, maybe not, but it certainly served as an early inspiration for Yelena. I had given a rough idea of what the character should be, and the artist came up with this pencil, which I absolutely adore. The final version turned out ok, too, but nothing quite like this.

I would love to produce a simple, dream-like, pencils only book. No dialogue, just imagery and sexiness conveyed through imagery. It's a good idea, sir, and I may take you up on it at some point 🙂

Attachments

• Yelena_sketch11.jpg
    Yelena_sketch11.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 36
You weren't kidding you got some nice stuff here. Thanks for sharing them, i really appreciate it. I live off previews so i remember the Ruthless pin up very well. But i really like Stacia's reaction in this sketch. Yelena and the Agencies chicks look awesome too.

Imagery only huh? Sounds fantastic! That's very creative, the more i hear about this potential comic the more i like it. I have a random idea to throw out there, i'm interested to see if all the communities artists would do a single page for a comic. I'm not sure if anything like that is possible, or how one would go about pulling it off. All the artists on these forums seem to be quite busy a lot of the time, working on there own projects, with there own schedules. (Just wishfully thinking out loud.)

I agree, an all-pencil comic, even a pin-up gallery, would be wonderful especially with the right artists.

Review of this issue

After reading this issue, here are my thoughts.

Tickle Magnet’s style over the last two issues has not only been exceptional to look at, but has added to the overall feel of the book. It’s a bit more cartoony, which accentuates the fun nature of this series. It’s less about tickling as torture and more about the good-natured roughhousing of friends and lovers. It’s brighter not just in tone, but in the colors as well, harkening back to the Golden Age of comics which had limited pallets.

This issue takes a bit of a turn from previous installments in a couple of ways. The first two stories were about tickling situations one might conceivably encounter in real life. Issue three’s plot is still within the realm of possibility for most, but is a bit more outlandish. It’s very much drawing on the zanier aspects of a classic Archie and Jughead story rather than being strictly “realistic.” This doesn’t detract from the comic, as we are all used to seeing very fantastical things happen in tickling comics and stories. It’s simply a difference. Secondly, this is the first chapter of a multipart story, the first for this series. And it’s always enjoyable to see where Oblesklk will take things.

The tickling scenes are varied in both the manipulatives used and locations. The female protagonists, at once adorable and sexy, are great to see in these situations.

Enjoy!

Very very good one. Loved the colors in particular, supporting a very nicely drawn tickling story 🙂

Thanks L0Z, that means a lot to me 🙂

You weren't kidding you got some nice stuff here. Thanks for sharing them, i really appreciate it. I live off previews so i remember the Ruthless pin up very well. But i really like Stacia's reaction in this sketch. Yelena and the Agencies chicks look awesome too.

Imagery only huh? Sounds fantastic! That's very creative, the more i hear about this potential comic the more i like it. I have a random idea to throw out there, i'm interested to see if all the communities artists would do a single page for a comic. I'm not sure if anything like that is possible, or how one would go about pulling it off. All the artists on these forums seem to be quite busy a lot of the time, working on there own projects, with there own schedules. (Just wishfully thinking out loud.)

Not confidentially, I'd been mulling over such a project for a very long time. I had an idea of starting an "open source" tickling world where I'd gather very talented writers to each write a chapter to eventually create a novel for the community, illustrated if artists found the time and inspiration. I just haven't gotten it off the ground, but would love to explore such a thing. It's great you had the same thought too, I think it would be very popular.

I agree, an all-pencil comic, even a pin-up gallery, would be wonderful especially with the right artists.

Hmmm, juices flowing...thinking...can't hold back...the urge...to start another...

After reading this issue, here are my thoughts.

Tickle Magnet’s style over the last two issues has not only been exceptional to look at, but has added to the overall feel of the book. It’s a bit more cartoony, which accentuates the fun nature of this series. It’s less about tickling as torture and more about the good-natured roughhousing of friends and lovers. It’s brighter not just in tone, but in the colors as well, harkening back to the Golden Age of comics which had limited pallets.

This issue takes a bit of a turn from previous installments in a couple of ways. The first two stories were about tickling situations one might conceivably encounter in real life. Issue three’s plot is still within the realm of possibility for most, but is a bit more outlandish. It’s very much drawing on the zanier aspects of a classic Archie and Jughead story rather than being strictly “realistic.” This doesn’t detract from the comic, as we are all used to seeing very fantastical things happen in tickling comics and stories. It’s simply a difference. Secondly, this is the first chapter of a multipart story, the first for this series. And it’s always enjoyable to see where Oblesklk will take things.

The tickling scenes are varied in both the manipulatives used and locations. The female protagonists, at once adorable and sexy, are great to see in these situations.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I like how you word that. Issue #1 was very mundane, very believable and I liked how it turned out. Issue #2 was a little stranger, required a little more suspension of disbelief, and issue #3 takes that concept even further, as you noted. I'll get reader feedback to see how people react to the oddness. I like it once in awhile, others may not. Issue #4 will be a continuation of this story, where issues #5 and beyond will most likely reel things back into the realm of possibility.

I love your comparison to the old Archie books. I grew up on those, and thought it strange when their stories took bizarre tangents. Always wishing, of course, the bizarre tangents would lead one of the female leads into all sorts of ticklish trouble. Alas, that it never happened.

I command you work on giving us more Rylie tickle torture hawtness oblesklk! Don't even THINK of disobeying slave! I know where you LIVE! Your mistress Rox hath spoken! ^_~

...alright alright I kid. I kid. Anywho, how's the Ruthless Issue #5 coming Ob-Sama? ^_^

I command you work on giving us more Rylie tickle torture hawtness oblesklk! Don't even THINK of disobeying slave! I know where you LIVE! Your mistress Rox hath spoken! ^_~

...alright alright I kid. I kid. Anywho, how's the Ruthless Issue #5 coming Ob-Sama? ^_^

Yes, mistress, right away (so hot) !

Issue #5 is coming along. Pencils/inks are finished, and I had to send back the first two pages of colors. They came across as pastel and too passive, when this is as aggressive an issue as any in the past. Wanted more boldness in the colors!

If you like Rylie, you will not be disappointed in Ruthless #5 at all. It is...inspired.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back