• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Tickle Magnet #4

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Tickle Magnet to be released August 2011

To see prior issues of Tickle Magnet, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Issue #4 in this comic line will release next month. It's a continuation of the mini story started in issue #3. The gang is at the lake, and a mystery person starts tying up and tickling the girls one by one.

The artwork here is done by the same studio that brought you Tickle Magnet #2-#3. It's a great, cute art style that goes along well with the theme of playful tickling.

The attached cover shows Walter and Kelly tickling a giggling Natalie. I will upload more images from the upcoming book in this thread.

• 12 pages
  • Includes a cover and two pinups
  • Pencils/Inks by Rachel
  • Colors by T.Leonardo
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • Boasts the same art studios that brought you Tickle Magnet #2 and Tickle Magnet #3: a lovely, whimsical, sexy style made for tickling!
  • Mostly F/F tickling, with some MFF/F
  • Some F/F wrestling/tickling action
  • Some playful tickling scenes, some with bondage
  • Features both upperbody and foot tickling
  • A nice sister/sister tickling scene, a nice revisit from the scene in Tickle Magnet #1 where Maddie tickles Natalie to death
  • Costs just $9.95 !

Last edited:
The art studio does a great job of visualizing these characters in a truly sexy but innocent manner.

I really love this pinup of Maddie the team has done for this issue. This shows Maddie in an implied nude in two different poses.

Here is a version of the cover that didn't make it into production. Although it shows the same three characters, I felt it could use improvement for a couple reasons:

1. Natalie is kind of smiling on the bed, but not really laughing or reacting to what's going on.
2. Natalie's body position is kind of awkward here.

So the studio tried again and did a great job on the revision.

This series is really coming along, I remember when it was just a single release, I glad to see that it's going on strong. ^ ^

This series is really coming along, I remember when it was just a single release, I glad to see that it's going on strong. ^ ^

Thanks! We got some fresh blood in the series, as another author has already written #5 for us. So hopefully that will go into production soon.

We were going to release #4 tonight, but our shopping cart server is on the fritz 😛issed

Guess it will have to wait until tomorrow...

thanks! We got some fresh blood in the series, as another author has already written #5 for us. So hopefully that will go into production soon.

We were going to release #4 tonight, but our shopping cart server is on the fritz 😛issed

guess it will have to wait until tomorrow...

curse you server!!!!! Curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curse you server!!!!! Curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We conquered the mighty server and remain victorious!

(in other words, the issue released)

Tickle Magnet #4 is now available for sale!

The newest installment of our Tickle Magnet series is now ready to purchase.

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 pages
  • Includes a cover and two pinups
  • Pencils/Inks by Rachel
  • Colors by T.Leonardo
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • Boasts the same art studios that brought you Tickle Magnet #2 and Tickle Magnet #3: a lovely, whimsical, sexy style made for tickling!
  • Mostly F/F tickling, with some MFF/F
  • Some F/F wrestling/tickling action
  • Some playful tickling scenes, some with bondage
  • Features both upperbody and foot tickling
  • A nice sister/sister tickling scene, a nice revisit from the scene in Tickle Magnet #1 where Maddie tickles Natalie to death
  • Costs just $9.95 !

I've just read the issue and I find it to be an excellent addition to this comic line. Once again, we find the heroines in a fun-filled romp of playful incidents. The art in this issue is as impressive as the last two - this studio does an amazing job.

Something for just about everyone in this issue.

I've just read the issue and I find it to be an excellent addition to this comic line. Once again, we find the heroines in a fun-filled romp of playful incidents. The art in this issue is as impressive as the last two - this studio does an amazing job.

Something for just about everyone in this issue.

Awesome, thanks Sinister-Lurker!

The studio does a great job of conveying the sense of playfulness and fun we've all had with our favorite pasttime (no, not baseball) over the years.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back