• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Tickle Magnet #5

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Tickle Magnet #5 is available for sale!

To see prior issues of Tickle Magnet, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

The comic book full of whimsy and giggles continues! We continue our summer story of a group of friends just before they're to head off to college in the fall. Tickle Magnet #4 ended with an interesting scene between Walter and Maddie, and #5 picks up where that left off.

We are very proud to announce the first published script by Jonathan Essex who wrote Tickle Magnet #5. We are looking forward to see what Mister Essex has in store for our ticklish heroines!

In celebration of 10 years of The Agencies, Agency Publishing LLC is now giving its customers discounts on larger orders! All you need to do is order at least $25 of our comics and the discounts will be automatically applied as you check out. These discounts can be as much as 25% off your entire order!

And we're now accepting Paypal on all orders. Good stuff.

The attached cover for Tickle Magnet #5 shows AShley and Maddie in a car, haunted by two (mysterious?) figures bent on getting their tickly little fingers all over the car's occupants.

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and pinup
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Pencils/Inks by Raquel
  • Colors by Crimzonstudio
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Director by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • F/F tickling
  • Features upper body tickling with some foot tickling
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Last edited:
Thanks, Obs. I've certainly enjoyed this opportunity and I hope the community will, as well.

This title is unique for Agency Publishing, in that it focuses on "real people" in the modern day. There aren't any super-heroines (yes, I'll class Ruthless as one of those), or futuristic super-spies, or elven sorcery. This might make Tickle Magnet sound humdrum by comparison. I even thought so when Obs agreed to let me write it. True, there isn't the storm and fury of The Ruthless, or the back-stabbing machinations of The Agencies. But that doesn't make it boring.

The excitement here is in the characters. These characters are the most like you and me, the most accessible, of any in the Agency Universe. We could easily see ourselves in the situations they are in, but for one or two decisions. We don't have to change time and space to be them. We know people like Walter and Natalie, Jay and Kelly, and the rest. And there's something great about that connection; something exciting.

So I was wrong about Tickle Magnet. It's fun, to write and to look at (the art is great, as usual)! So try it out. Let us know what you think. Thanks!

For those that already ordered the comic, there was an error in the initial PDF, it did not include the amazing pinup the team did! That was an oversight on my part. The file on the site now has been updated so future orders will be fulfilled properly. Backorders that included the wrong PDF were just shipped a new download link to download the new version.

An easy way to tell if you have the right PDF: if it has 19 pages, you have the right one. If you're having trouble getting the proper version, PM me with the email address you used to complete the order and we will send you another download link asap!

Here is a production shot of Natalie and Kelly learning something rather disturbing at the end of Tickle Magnet #5. These stills show the progression of a book through its penciling, inking, and coloring/lettering phases, respectively.

I somehow overlooked these previews, and that was my own loss. VERY nice previews, definitely makes me interested in reading more. Thanks for sharing!

Tickle Magnet #5 Pinup!

Here is the pinup for this issue, showing Natalie and Kelly, washing Kelly's car in the sun.

Tickle Magnet #5 Page 01

Here is page 01 of Tickle Magnet #5. After being caught kissing her little sister's friend, Maddie has to leave the situation abruptly.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back