• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Tickle Magnet #6

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Tickle Magnet #6 is now available for sale!

To see Tickle Magnet, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

The gang is back! Tickle Magnet has a new art studio with the same great cast of characters you've loved from the first five issues. Jonathan Essex is back as writer for the series, penning a tongue-in-cheek tale of the young hero Jay as he presumably corners The Ruthless and naturally plans to bring this villain to justice. After an incredibly fun misunderstanding, giggles, feathers, and fuzzy purple restraints rule the day.

I like this issue quite a bit mostly because I think it was written well. Jon has really taken the series back to its routes of silliness, giggles, the fun of tickling and how it affects a group of friends as they head into their freshman year of college. Here we find Jay, one of the protagonists, able to live out a fantasy he's had in his head for more years than he can count. And honestly, who here doesn't have a great memory of an older woman as they were growing up, and the thought of lightly restraining her and tickling her as she giggled, squirmed, and shrieked with helpless laughter. Sometimes begging you to stop, sometimes quietly urging you to keep going. All at the same time. It's that sense of wonder, that joy, that I find especially appealing about this issue. It's just tickling. It's just fun, boiled down to its simplest elements and it hits just the right joyous nerve that the series is a truly about: a pure celebration of this beautiful, random blessing of a tickle fetish.

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and pinup of Natalie/Kelly as cheerleaders being tickled!
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Lineart by Mau
  • Colors by Crimzon Studios
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • Classic fantasy of tickling your best friend's hot mother!
  • M/F tickling
  • Bare foot tickling
  • Brief glimpse of The Ruthless and Rylie
  • Foot licking scene
  • Cute, tongue-in-cheek interrogation scene
  • Great MILF tickling
  • Sneak peak at our upcoming two releases in June
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Last edited:
Tickle Magnet #6 - page 1

To see Tickle Magnet, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Here we finally get a sneak peak at the legendary Mrs. Duthie. This is Walter's mom. Jay has made countless vulgar and sexist jokes about Walter's mom over the years. Sometimes behind his buddy's back, sometimes to Walter's face. But now we finally see her as she's home alone with an intruder (Jay) she doesn't know is there. There are also some fun easter eggs on this page one, as we find out that the events of The Ruthless #5 indeed went viral; everyone has seen them. And we also find out Walter and his group will be attending the same college that Rylie (and by extension Marlina and Keri from The Ruthless #4) attend. And of course, we bring that up for absolutely no reason whatsoever 🙂

Rylie cameos make Rox_My_Sox giggle with delight. ^_~

(snugs)...thanks Ob hun. Looking forward to the next issue of the Ruthless. ^_^

Tickle Magnet #6 is now available for sale!

In summary, this issue has:

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and pinup of Natalie/Kelly as cheerleaders being tickled!
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Lineart by Mau
  • Colors by Crimzon Studios
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • Classic fantasy of tickling your best friend's hot mother!
  • M/F tickling
  • Bare foot tickling
  • Brief glimpse of The Ruthless and Rylie
  • Foot licking scene
  • Cute, tongue-in-cheek interrogation scene
  • Great MILF tickling
  • Sneak peak at our upcoming two releases in June
  • Costs just $12.95 !

As the author of this issue, I can't say how pleased I am to see so many positive responses to the book. It's been a joy to work on, and the art really brings the words on the page to eye-popping life!

For this issue, I tried to tap into all the tickle torture scenes in various Saturday morning and weekday afternoon cartoons many of us fondly remember. Given some of the conversation, it seems I managed to capture that tone, which I'm happy to see.

It was also exciting to introduce the Ruthless connection here. As Oblesklk said, we'll be seeing more of these in upcoming productions. Stay tuned! 🙂

Rylie cameos make Rox_My_Sox giggle with delight. ^_~

(snugs)...thanks Ob hun. Looking forward to the next issue of the Ruthless. ^_^

There will be more Rylie cameos...oh yes, there will be more 🙂

Production for The Ruthless #9 is underway, as well.

As the author of this issue, I can't say how pleased I am to see so many positive responses to the book. It's been a joy to work on, and the art really brings the words on the page to eye-popping life!

For this issue, I tried to tap into all the tickle torture scenes in various Saturday morning and weekday afternoon cartoons many of us fondly remember. Given some of the conversation, it seems I managed to capture that tone, which I'm happy to see.

It was also exciting to introduce the Ruthless connection here. As Oblesklk said, we'll be seeing more of these in upcoming productions. Stay tuned! 🙂

It has taken on a fun quality, so thank you for your vision and execution of this issue. I really dig the fantasy angle between Jay and Walter's mom; it's great seeing an attractive older woman that likes to be tickled.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back