• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Yelena #4

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Yelena #4 is available for sale!

To see prior issues of Yelena, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Yelena #3 released February 2010. It was an interesting break in the series. #1 and #2 were more focused on the loving, ticklish relationship between women. #3 broke the mold and introduced the Witch Hunters into the series. They are a group of ancient bounty hunters sworn to kill the last true witch alive: Yelena. Until now their trail had grown cold. But in a scene of desperation, Gretchen used the limited magic that Yelena taught her in order to save a young man's life. The use of such magic in the open immediately called forth the Witch Hunters to the scene.

While Gretchen evacuated the young man to a hospital, the witnesses of the scene, all innocents, were kidnapped by the Witch Hunters and taken to their secret torture chambers.

This is where issue #4 comes in. Far, far away from the dungeons, Yelena and Gretchen continue to live it up in style, unknown the Witch Hunters are even this close to them. The couple head to a club, where a dancer named Jade catches Gretchen's eye.

The threesome go into the club's backroom for some fun...

This is the cover for Yelena #4. It shows the backroom where the 3 adjourn for their fun 🙂

More on this production later.

So we have a new artist doing the work for Yelena #4. I'm curious, is the style familiar to anyone?

Last edited:
thanks a lot oblesklk...thanks to you it took me a few minutes to get up after seeing that preview pic. The front of my pants was to uncomfortable.:rolleyes

Great covers.

Thanks!

I am not a huge fan of the third cover we did for Yelena, but loved the first two. The artist who did the first three issues definitely had moments of inspiration (who wouldn't after drawing scantily clad women for hours) 🙂

Here are character sketches for the three main characters in this particular issue: Yelena, Gretchen, and a new dancer named Jade.

Page 01

You can find it on our site: www.the-agencies.com

Here is page 1 of Yelena #4. Here we see Gretchen (far left), and Jade dancing together at a club. Jade is a new character this issue, and is about to be introduced to the laughing, loving relationship between Yelena and Gretchen. How will this petite, sexy Asian dancer handle the unbearable tickling she's forced to endure at the hands of Yelena, the sexy tickle witch?

This is another excellent offering from Agency Publishing, with an artist that long-time fans will remember from "The Agencies." The art is exceptional (as always) and the ladies are very pleasing to the eye, to be sure. The plot device is also rather unique and inspired, with the title going back to its "tickling as a pleasant sexual activity" roots.

Another great issue in this line!

This is another excellent offering from Agency Publishing, with an artist that long-time fans will remember from "The Agencies." The art is exceptional (as always) and the ladies are very pleasing to the eye, to be sure. The plot device is also rather unique and inspired, with the title going back to its "tickling as a pleasant sexual activity" roots.

Another great issue in this line!

Thank you Sinister-Lurker, I really appreciate it 🙂

I also love the new look for the gals.

Great story as always!
Though I miss the art from the other three issues.

Thanks!

I do hear you on the change in artwork. It isn't much easier for us to change the look of the books than for you. Unfortunately it's a fact of life that business relationships with artists don't last forever for as many reasons as there are business relationships! We are endeavoring to find more consistent looks to our books though to be sure.

Oh yeah...this has got to be my favorite Yelena yet. That had to be one of the most inventive bondage situations I have ever seen. And that little Asian hawtie made a great ticklee. Whats the only negative about this one? Jade should have definitely gotten a little taste of Yelena...wink wink.

Oh yeah...this has got to be my favorite Yelena yet. That had to be one of the most inventive bondage situations I have ever seen. And that little Asian hawtie made a great ticklee. Whats the only negative about this one? Jade should have definitely gotten a little taste of Yelena...wink wink.

Awesome, glad you liked the bondage situation. It is definitely an odd one, but seemed to fit the motif of erotic tickling rather well 🙂

We haven't really seen/read Yelena being tickle for more than a few seconds, have we? That's something we'll certainly need to rectify.

wow nice, those are great, very nice work

Thank you!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back