• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com - The Cyriaan Chronicles #7 Available now!

Which of the following is your favorite character in Cyriaan Chronicles #6 and #7 ?

• Amelie

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Katrine

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Vice

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Simone

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
To see this issue, along with dozens of other tickle torture comic books, please visit our site at www.the-agencies.com.

We've had quite a bit of interest in this issue! And it's not surprising, given L0Z's talent and well deserved fan base.

The newest entry into our fantasy comic line The Cyriaan Chronicles is here!

What more can we possibly say? This is our second collaboration with Lost One Zero and we couldn't be happier with the end result. This issue has it all: beautiful and ticklish princesses, cocky bandits, and a choice given to the reader on who gets tickled!

Issue Seven is a continuation of the story started in Issue Six. We met a couple of princesses that couldn't be more different. Katrine, the rugged older sister, is a warrior and captain of the royal guard. Her little sister Amelie belongs in the royal court away from the excitement of battle. When not tending to guests and curtseying, Amelie dabbles in magic here and there.

This issue continues the great tradition of allowing you, the reader, to determine the ending of the story. Katrine and Amelie are hot on the trail of a notorious bandit in the area. They set a trap for the bandit and fight side by side to bring her to justice. Will the trap succeed? Will it fail? Who gets tickled? it's in your hands to decide!

You can check out The Cyriaan Chronicles #7 at our website Agency Publishing.
  • The issue costs only $9.95
  • Includes 14 beautifully illustrated and colored pages
  • Includes a color cover and pinup
  • Artwork by Lost One Zero
  • Script and Direction by Oblesklk
  • Instant electronic delivery

Here are the character sketches for this particular issue. Who gets tickled? Well...you get to decide that 🙂

Very nice work, you two. 🙂

It's tough to just pick one, since they're all fun characters, but I think my favorite girl overall is Vice. I love seeing a strong woman put through the paces.

Very nice work, you two. 🙂

It's tough to just pick one, since they're all fun characters, but I think my favorite girl overall is Vice. I love seeing a strong woman put through the paces.

You have many that agree with you. It's interesting to see such an even split among the four characters. It takes all kinds!

I love strong female characters, too. Vice is too tough though. She scares me...:stickout

Glad you like her, and hopefully you like the books!

Absolutely gorgeous cover! Outstanding!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm vote to Katrine.
But, why not Scarlet in the contest?

I'm vote to Katrine.
But, why not Scarlet in the contest?

Thanks for the vote!

The poll just covers the four characters that were in both issues #6 and #7, and Scarlet was only in #7...

Although I imagine she would pick up a few votes here and there 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back