• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xbox 360

Janus4385

TMF Master
Finally, microsoft has set the price for the new xbox 360, and as they said at first, you could expect it at around 300 bucks... well, 299 anyway... also, they have done one of the smartest moves they could have came up with IMHO, they are offering 2 options of purchase for the console, the xbox 360 core and the xbox 360...

The Xbox 360 Core ($299) includes:
- Xbox 360 Console
- Xbox 360 Controller(non-wireless)
- Composite AV Cable

And the Xbox 360 ($399) includes:
- Xbox 360 Console
- Xbox 360 Hard Drive
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- Xbox 360 Faceplate
- Xbox 360 Headset
- Xbox 360 Media Remote
- Ethernet Connectivity Cable
- Component HD AV Cable(also includes the Composite AV Cable)

It seems like they give a lot of extra stuff for 100 bucks, specially because if you were gonna buy all of these accessories separetly the hard drive alone costs 100 dollars, so the 399 option sounds very good to me 😀 😀 😀

I wonder how this will work out for microsoft...? (it looks like this might force sony to try to drop the price on the PS3 🙂 😀 🙂 )

Last edited:
Yea, I noticed that the other day. Make sure to notice, however, that the 299 comes with a corded controller. The 399 comes with wireless. 😀

Not bad at all, I was expecting 399 for the console alone.... hoping they might throw in the hard drive, and they did way more than that

I think PS3 has some work to do if they want to beat that, not that they have anything to envy as far as hardware specs go, but in the price department xbox 360 seems to have a nice advantage.... guess we'll have to wait and see...

Thats great. I havent looked at prices for a while now. I am still waiting for the ps3. 😛 BUT, perhaps I will buy the X-box 360. I'll wait and see what the ps3 has to give.

The fye near me said that certain stores will sell package deals for 380 that will include the system, controller, a game.

As for the ps3. All the hardware in that little box might have a price tag of like $499 or more, unless sony takes a hit and lowers the price and tries to make the money on software.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back