• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xbox live

Gamer2471

TMF Poster
I was wondering who all here has xbox live for the 360? That and who all here plans on picking up Dead or Alive 4?

If I could find an Xbox 360, I'd probably own one by now!

Lousy stock sortages...¬_¬

Lol. I don't see what the hell Bill Gates is doing, but I probably have a good idea. He's probably making it seem nearly impossible to find one, and after about a month or so of this, he'll mass produce and ship them, and whenever people see them, they will be like "Oh my god it's a 360 we gotta get it now before they sell it." That's just my theory, lol. Actually, one of the stores here in fla got like nearly 200 I believe. The store I work at only got 10, and I only got lucky cause some guy canceled his and picked one up at Bestbuy, lol. I was thankful for that.

Ugh, don't get me started on the 360....I do have old school xbox live account, gamertag a15. Did you hear about the new diamond live card?

A. xbox 360 won't be readily in stores until february or april, as was with the original xbox.

B. if i can cough up the money, i will get live and i will get dead or alive 4, also getting perfect dark zero.

C. but that will be like what, $500? out of my pocket, so who knows.

I know for sure Gamestops in the Florida area won't even get any more to sell out of the store until atleast March. As for my gamer tag, I don't have one yet but I will next tuesday when I get DoA4. ^_^ Oh and a1532b what is wrong the the 360, honestly? All of the people who say there are a lot of them with bugs, is actually a lie. The only problem with the 360 thus far is sometimes EA games will freeze. I've had it happen once with Need for Speed, but all you gotta do is reset it. For the overheating problem, that's with the person not the system. You can't put it on the floor or in a closed in space and expect it to not over heat when it gets no circulation. Other than those two, I've seen no problems, and definitely haven't seen any returns in the area besides one, but that was cause I knew who the idiot was that owned it, and decided to leave it on the floor, -.- doesn't work out when you have pets... Well, supposedly the first party titles are suppose to be 50 bucks, which is so with Kameo, PGR and Perfect Dark, but DoA 4 is showing up as 60 bucks, and it's not coming out on the regular xbox. I do know for sure that after December xbox will no longer have any more first party titles, it will only be the games that come out on PS2 and Gamecube as well.

I still have old school Xbox Live too. 😉 Gamertag is AbusedObsidion, but I don't get on too much.

Isnt the talk that the first gen of xbox 360s have been shortin out\malfunctioning bad?

Also, other than havin to buy it since thye are now makin games only for 360, isnt the system pretty much the same as reg xbox if u dont have a hd tv?

I have one, got Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo and PGR3. Although I work at a game store so wasn't hard to get hold of one really. Loving it so far - playing PGR3 to Oasis is something special 🙂

Last edited:
goodieluver said:
Isnt the talk that the first gen of xbox 360s have been shortin out\malfunctioning bad?

Also, other than havin to buy it since thye are now makin games only for 360, isnt the system pretty much the same as reg xbox if u dont have a hd tv?

That's honestly the first time I have heard about that, never even thought it could short out. Now, yes you can tell the difference, as little as they are. I mean, just watching the ball spin on Tiger Woods, you can see all of the dents in the golf ball. You can see the sweat on all of the players of both Madden and the Basketball games. Besides, the helmets on the new madden are the same rate they had to use for the entire player on the old xbox. I dunno about you, but I think it's great, and besides. Resident Evil 5 is on xbox 360 only, and I go with where that goes. The reason for me buying a DS, and buying a Gamecube, lol. And actually I was really lucky to get my 360. I reserved it at work and was number 12 in line, lucky for me two people canceled, since the store only got ten. Lol, I was so bummed out all day until my boss called and told me the good news, lol.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back