• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

xena tickling gabrielle. real pic!!!!!!!!!!!

rockstar

i found this pic last night, and i wanna share it with all of you, people. i think gabrielle's soles are hot

Attachments

• lucy lawless tickling renee o\'connor.jpg
    lucy lawless tickling renee o\'connor.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 7,679
It's nice but it's been on here for awhile now. Yes I agree she has nice soles. They tend to show Gabrielle's feet often in that show. Interesting huh? :awe:

do u have the clip

the pics is sooo nice
but the clips is the best

can someone please tell me which episode, or at least which SEASON this was from? they sell the dvd box sets of xenas seasons.....

If I remember right, it's from one of the episodes when she was with Caesar.

it is an excellent photo. I wish I was there to give Xena a pointer or two. For that matter, I wish I was there to help Gabrielle get revenge! 😉

Are you sure it's tickling and not just a foot massage? Gabriella might just be smiling during conversation. But, I havn't seen that episode (blast, always miss 'em), so who an I to say?

Yep, I agree her soles are gorgeous. Wouldn't mind giving those a goin' over in the dungeon!

Anyway...here's my contribution!

Attachments

• XenaticklesGabs.jpg
    XenaticklesGabs.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 1,260
Last edited:
Xena Gabe Tickle?

I saw that exact episode, and I think that they were getting ready for some banquet or other. Xena was simply massaging her foot, NOT tickling. Sorry, I was dissappointed too when she didn't do anything to her foot🙁

I remember one episode where Xena puts a snake in Gabrielle's sleeping bag and she was giggling and thrasing around. I heard her say " that tickles " aswell. Mabye if I find that tape I can make a clip.

anyone know the name of this episode? or the season? or an episode that chronologically came before or after it? or even the plot of this episode? something that coule lead me to find it in one of my dvd box sets of xena?

are you sure it's tickling and not just a foot massage? Gabriella might just be smiling during conversation. But, i havn't seen that episode (blast, always miss 'em), so who an i to say?

Yep, i agree her soles are gorgeous. Wouldn't mind giving those a goin' over in the dungeon!

Anyway...here's my contribution!

hot!!.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back