• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito tickle (anime)

quesecotil1

TMF Regular
Found a new anime tickle scene in Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito.A girl is haulled up into the air and tickled on her breasts and rear with fluffy fan things. I have uploaded it in winrar format and the same file (in one piece) is at my yahoo group for those lucky enough to get to the bandwidth first.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quesecotil/

Attachments

For some reason I cant view any of the clips on your site, keep telling me "You are not authorized to view this page" Any ideas?

DC1701 said:
For some reason I cant view any of the clips on your site, keep telling me "You are not authorized to view this page" Any ideas?

similar for me... and I don't know why...

You can't see it because the Yahoo group is out of bandwidth, if you can't get the rar or the hacha version to work you'll just have to be patient and try my group another day.

Thanks for putting the clip in hacha format for me Rajee 😀

Here's a quick lo down with pictures on how to use Hacha. THe second set of pictures is in the next post.

First of all you download all the parts of the file into one place. I used a new folder. (picture 1)

Since I have WinRar (I suggest you get it too, goto google and search for "Winrar" and download the program) I just select all the files with my mouse and right click drag them until I get what appears on picture 2, click extract here and you should end up with picture 3.

Now rajee has kindly added the Hacha program to the Zip, this is all you need. You can now double click on the hacha file called "yami to boushi to hon no tabibito.wmv" and it should automatically connect (if all the files are together). Failing that you'll have to do it the slightly longer way...

The long way
Double click the Hacha program and you should get picture 5. Click the button above "Pegar" that looks like a floppy disk being re-connected. You should end u with picture 6, find the file where you unzipped everything and select the hacha file. Click open and you'll get picture 7. Now click "Pegar Archivos" and it should re-connect.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Untitled-5 copy.jpg
    Untitled-5 copy.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 59
Picture 8 is what you should get at the very end of all this mess :s

Attachments

• Untitled-6 copy.jpg
    Untitled-6 copy.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled-7 copy.jpg
    Untitled-7 copy.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled-8 copy.jpg
    Untitled-8 copy.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 88
quesecotil said:
Picture 8 is what you should get at the very end of all this mess :s

Good job quesecotil!

NOTE TO MOD'S: This one should be posted as a sticky, or as an add-on to the existing sticky.

Regards,

TK

Metal_Pineapple said:
haha, wonder if they ever got her clothes off.
Haha they didn't, right after the hat electrocuted the big thug she broke loose and told them she was leaving ^^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back