• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yarr, tomorrow be Talk like a Pirate day

GaryGoafer

TMF Regular
That be right me hearties, when the sun be risin' on september 19th (That be tomorrow in these waters), ye will all be officially encouraged to speak like the most angry, spiteful, intelligent, best dressed, and awesome scoundrels that did ever sail the seven seas - Pirates! Buccaneers! Privateers! Whatever ye be willing to call them, ye cannot deny, they be incredible, and they be doing alot for us - they make great stories, they discovered meat, and they put down the ninja menace on more than one occasion.

So, to commemorate these rapscallions of the salty blue, I will be askin' that ye all at least go so far as sayin' "Yaar" once durin' yer daily buisness, if ye cannot speak like a pirate all the time. It'll be a laugh, I promise ye, an' yer friends and co-workers will respect an' fear ye, lest ye send them to Davy Jones.

An' if ye landlubbers think I be pullin' yer wooden legs about there bein' a talk like a pirate day, 'ave a quick sail to this island in the middle of the sea of internet - http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Arr, good sailin' to ye all!

How could I forget about Talk Like a Pirate Day!? Its one of my favorite holidays.

*goes and practices her "arrr"s for tomorrow*

speaking of which, Alan Tudyk, who played Wash in Serenity and Firefly makes an EXCELLENT pirate in Dodgeball: a true underdog story. the movie was so-so, but it was worth it to see him as a pirate.

Depending on what pirates you're talking about, you can also speak like a proper gentleman (Stede Bonnett), French (Jean Lafitte), Dutch (Roc Brasiliano), Welsh (Henry Morgan) or any number of other languages.

Ghost_Host_999 said:
Depending on what pirates you're talking about, you can also speak like a proper gentleman (Stede Bonnett), French (Jean Lafitte), Dutch (Roc Brasiliano), Welsh (Henry Morgan) or any number of other languages.
"Aye Lad, but the gruff talk adds to the mystque of the sea fairin' rogues!"

Ya-harr!
Today be a great holiday indeed! 😛
I had fun "jolly rodgering" earlier! XD

Last edited:
"Aye...Arrrr....ayyyyy...Ayyeee...Arrrrrr.....ayyyyyy"

"very good Mr. Silver. Now, place the patch over the other eye and read the next line on the eye chart..."

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back