• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yeah, I drew something again

venger

TMF Poster
Yep, once again I am posting a pic to assuage the guilt I feel for lurking so often. That and I was working on a figure sketch and it ended up looking like it should be a tickling picture, so I changed the pose a bit and added restraints. 😀 Not sure if this belongs here or in "original art", but this forum seems to be hurting of late, so here it goes.

The coloring job is quick and dirty PS work, nothing special. I'd say I'm taking a book from the minimalist coloring work of famous tickling artist Satori, but I'm not that talented, so let's just call it laziness, k? 🙄

Any comments, crits, requests, etc?

Last edited:
It probably only seems like its hurting because the original artwork forum has more activity. That and there aren't very many mainstay or frequent anime-style artists here. We're quite rare actually.

As far as your picture though, good work. Keep at it. The color job, while simple, wasn't bad either. It almost has a watercolor or damp effect. 🙂

Nice! The colouring gives it movement and action, and there's nothing wrong with that.

The coloring may not be Uber Photoshop CG, but ya know what? THat doesn't matter. It's still great. Sometimes simplicity and old-style are just as good.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back