• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yelena: Issue One erotic tickling comic book

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Come check out our tickle comics website at www.the-agencies.com

You can tell when a blue moon is around the corner, Agency Publishing gets ready to produce its newest comic 🙂

I've been working a lot trying to push several comics through production. A lot of familiar faces are in production, as well as some new work. This is one of the new ones.

This project has been kept absolutely secret until now. I don't know why, I just really liked a lot of the potential it had, and didn't want to say much until it was all done.

This comic is called Yelena and it follows the adventures of a bi-sexual, tickle fetishist witch living in the modern day. I don't really know what the inspiration for this was. I guess I just don't see eastern European women offered as a focus for much of anything, and thought it would be cool if I had a protogonoist with strong eastern European and Russian roots.

The premise for the story is that Yelena's family made a pact with the Devil to gain some of his power in the form of witchcraft. Even though they could live supernaturally prolonged lives, the Devil sought underhanded means (would you expect any less than the prince of lies?) of nullifying the contract by killing everyone in the family. He employed Witch Hunters to hunt down all the Yelena's family line. She is the last of that lineage, and has lived in exile her entire life to avoid their probing eyes.

Yelena uses witchcraft, and has mastered the art to the point at which she has achieved immortality. She is over 600 years old, and has taken up residence in a modern day urban environment, with the hopes of blending in to the surroundings, avoiding the Witch Hunters, and enjoy a normal life.

These stories will chronicle different adventures with Yelena. Although I had intended to keep everything in the modern day, I could see the exploration of her formers lives as good story time fodder.

This is the first time I've ever worked with this particular artist. I was so impressed by his initial representation of Yelena I immediately penned what is now issue #1 in just a couple hours. It was a very primal, very inspired exercise, and I kind of liked how it turned out.

Yelena is having a secret affair with a world famous supermodel, and this first issue deals with their relationship a bit.

Here's the cover to the book.

Come check out our tickle comics website at www.the-agencies.com

Attachments

• Yelena01_05.jpg
    Yelena01_05.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 1,068
Here's the pinup, showing Yelena with her secret lover Gretchen.

Attachments

• Yelena01_07.jpg
    Yelena01_07.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,146
The following all references the attached pics.

Here's a couple early sketches of the two main characters. This is Yelena and Gretchen, in artistic embryronic state. The first one is the sketch that really inspired me to draft an entire script in just an afternoon. This is Yelena. There's just this style the artist gave her that I adore. This was perfect in a lot of ways, and I remember thinking "who the hell needs inks or colors in a comic, this would be perfect!" But that side didn't win out, so the entire book is colored 🙂

This second sketch is Gretchen. Not terrible, but it didn't capture my imagination like the first Yelena sketch did. Still, the artist did a great job capturing the feel of these characters, and the sensuality between the two of themn.

The third is a colored panel of Yelena and Gretchen getting some nice alone time together. Does Gretchen love tickling? Not exactly, but let's just say Yelena is very infectious with that side of her personality 🙂

With the fourth pic, you can see we took a direction with the narration that we've not really tried before. A lot of the captioning is through the eyes of Yelena, as if she's telling the story. The text story that preludes this comic is drafted in the same manner, from Yelena's eyes. I rather enjoyed that approach, and will probably continue it with future stories.

I love Yelena's dress designed by the artist. You'll notice in a couple places in the story he apparently loves upskirt shots. Nothing wrong with that, but there's some nice renderings of Yelena as she's partially bent over here and there. Fun to throw in traditional T&A with more specialized looks at tickling.

The fifth pic is interesting, because it does show some various aspects of a page before it becomes final. On a few of the panels, the artist and I had a hard time deciding which version should go into the next stage for inks/colors. This particular scene (without giving too much away) shows Gretchen being tickled, while there's some "other things going on." So when you sexualize a scene, it's always a challenge to know how much laughter should be displayed on a page versus more orgasmic moments. By the way, the female orgasm is a difficult thing to depict in a beautiful way. Odd thing, that.

But as you can see, depending on the sketch, some of the scenes are more full of mirth, some are more drawn to esctacy.

Anyway, this comic represents a lot of firsts for me personally, so I hope the end product is something you all enjoy.

This comic is available now!

Just visit www.the-agencies.com

Attachments

• Yelena01_09.jpg
    Yelena01_09.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Yelena01_03.jpg
    Yelena01_03.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Yelena01_06.jpg
    Yelena01_06.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Yelena01_01.jpg
    Yelena01_01.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Yelena01_02.jpg
    Yelena01_02.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 880
Here's page one of the comic book.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Yelena001_Page01.jpg
    Yelena001_Page01.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 1,268
This is how tk art should always have been done. Truly crack work. thanks!

"Crack" as in good, or "crack" as in addicting?
I suppose either will serve. 😀

How did I know it was lesbians...?

The male gender will continue its obsession with lesbians, one comic book at a time...
😍:inlove:😍

Lesbians!

^_~

...they make everything better!
:bouncy:

w00t! w00t!

great comic! i gotta check this one out.

Thanks man. It's available now, and I've gotten good feedback from readers so far. Hopefully that continues.

#2 will start production this week.

Whatever happened with "The Ruthless"??

Drama, drama, drama.

Long story short, the art studio we hired had one guy working on it, and the guy left the job for a bit to get married. Came back, was going to start production on #2 when he got back, never did. Got fired, replaced by another artist on the same team that can mimic the style. He's either leaving the company or they're transitioning somehow, I don't know.

Ruthless #2 and Cyriaan Chronicles #5 are the two most cursed issues we've ever had. We've actually had a finished copy of CC #5 in our possession, but it's total garbage, I refused to publish it. So we did a replacement by another art team, and he had some real life emergency come up and interrupt his part time art commissions business. So two times CC #5 has either been done, or on the verge, and yet it isn't finished. It's only been in the works about three years now, not bad :laughing: It's got to be some kind of dubious record.

To answer your question, I haven't given up on Ruthless #2. I've actually already penned #3, so both are ready to go, just waiting on artists to enter production. If only I could draw these myself...

A real shame indeed... I hope you find someone capable (why don't you try the guys that drew Yelena? looks close enough I'd think)
Now seriously, I'm sure there is more than one here in the forum that would do a terrific job drawing them.
I'd love to see what the story is about at least! (yes, I am asking for spoilers, but please do keep me away from them).

Last edited:
A real shame indeed... I hope you find someone capable (why don't you try the guys that drew Yelena? looks close enough I'd think)
Now seriously, I'm sure there is more than one here in the forum that would do a terrific job drawing them.
I'd love to see what the story is about at least! (yes, I am asking for spoilers, but please do keep me away from them).

So confused...on what to do...lol

I do usually keep a tight lip on spoilers, and I especially want to on Ruthless #2 and #3. They are doozies. Which is why I'm especially irritated that we're having such production issues on them.

I would love to use the art team from Yelena, except they're busy working on Yelena #2, and I want them to focus specifically on that product line.

So many scripts that need to enter production...I swear I need to hire a full time talent coordinator/recruiter 🙂

Here's page two of the book, just to give you an even better idea of the internal artwork involved.

Update on Yelena #2: I'll post a production of this probably after another month. But we got new colorists on the job, and they're doing great so far. The artist for #1 did all the work (pencils/inks/colors) and by his own admission isn't as much of an expert on the colors as he'd like to be. So bringing on new colorists means shorter production times and even better quality work, so we're excited there.

Update on Ruthless #2: This book is finally entering production after going round and round (and round and round and round and round) with the prior art team. This book is woefully behind schedule, but I'm hoping to post a production preview on this one within two months. We'll see!

Attachments

• Yelena001_Page02.jpg
    Yelena001_Page02.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 325
OMG! A dream finally comes true! (or so we hope)
Yelena #2 *and* The Ruthless #2 almost at the same time? clapping hard!

They're both still early in production, but that's the hope. Just received Stacia character designs from the new art team this weekend, and I'm excited to get this one going.

And thanks for your enthsiasm for these, it means a lot ! :bouncy:

I responded to your PM; trying not to give up on your complications.

Just fantastic.

R

Thanks!

Real quick update on this. Yelena #2's inks are finished, it is being colored as we speak. Ruthless #2 is about halfway through its colors. So both just need colors finished, then lettered, and they're ready to go. Ruthless #2 will release first, then Yelena #2 soonish thereafter. I will post a Yelena thread soon detailing the events of that production. It's been fun 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back