• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yelena: Issue Two erotic tickling comic Available Now!

oblesklk1

TMF Master
YOU CAN PURCHASE YELENA: ISSUE TWO BY VISITING OUR WEB SITE

In an effort to speed up production times, I think we just set a new record: only eight months between the first issue release of Yelena, and the sequal with issue two. That's still a long time, but much better than the TWO YEARS it took between Ruthless #1 and #2. We're learning (slowly...)

Anyway, Yelena #1 received a lot of praise from our readers when it was released. It was a departure from the usual "find some hot girls, capture said hot girls, tickle torture hot girls" that we've done before. Not that there's anything wrong with tickle torturing hot characters, but I wanted to take a different approach with Yelena.

The comic is simple enough. Yelena is a witch of eastern European descent who has achieved immortality through her magic. She has an insatiable tickle fetish, which she's shared with her various lovers over the years. So these comics track her adventures in modern day America. Yelena met a supermodel named Gretchen whom she fell in love with, and their love is blossoming.

Issue One was all about the sharing of fantasies. Gretchen had a fantasy that someone would kidnap her in broad daylight and then do naughty things to her in private. Yelena managed to fulfill that fantasy for the first time, and introduced Gretchen to the business end of a feather.

So Issue Two continues with their romance. The two fly off to Los Angeles, where Gretchen has a shoot. Then the two plan on meeting up with Kirsta (who is Gretchen's childhood friend) for a girl's night out. After enough alcohol and pent up feelings, things start to really heat up that night.

I really enjoy writing this storyline. Partially because of its simplicity, but also because I like to explore the fun, erotic, and happy side of tickling. It's great to write about degrading ticklish torments and such, but once in awhile I think it's healthy to actually celebrate this one thing we all have in common: a genuine love of tickling. And that's what Yelena is all about: enjoying tickling with the person you love, and sharing that love with others.

We've recently restored our prices for new releases back to our old structure.

YELENA: ISSUE TWO
12 colored pages
Includes a colored cover and pinup
$12.95

Attached with this post is the cover for this particular issue. If you look at our signature file, it looks a little bit familiar 🙂 I really like the simple pleasure this cover denotes. It just shows two people falling in love; a lovely bit of intimacy before the laughter begins.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back