• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny's stay extended to 7/29/09 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
Yenny's visit is over...for now :cry

Last edited:
Why don't you show us some more, huh? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, no more, nudge nudge, wink wink!

Why don't you show us some more, huh? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, no more, nudge nudge, wink wink!

You can see lots LOTS more. Ya just have to support your community, and BUY A COPY of one of the MOST FAMOUS and SEXY and AMAZING comics to ever grace the tickling community. Trust me, if more people would have paid for Yenny when they had the chance. Ozzy might have had more motivation to create even more wonderful tickle comics.

Don't beg. Buy. 😛 Ha ha ha.

Yenny was, after all, a goer. Now whatamean? Nudge, nudge, wink wink, eh?

If I didn't already own them all, you can bet your booty I'd be using my paypal account right this minute.

The Deeto

Trust me, if more people would have paid for Yenny when they had the chance. Ozzy might have had more motivation to create even more wonderful tickle comics.

Indeed!

And if that's the case I'll bet he wouldn't have any money issues for his future endeavors right now!!!

Now for everyone who hasn't bought a perfect Yenny comic yet....

MTJpub has extended this offer not once but THREE times!

That's pure generosity, right there... 😉

DO NOT be without a piece of tickle artwork history!

Find out the reason for why she was so popular with tickle art fanatics and why she is still popular in her current strip!

Buy ALL of the Yenny Comics!

ALL OF THEM I SAY!!!

C'mon it's Yenny! There's no way you'll be disappointed... 😉

and I definitely appreciate the Paypal option... now I can finally get some use out of my account! LOL! :lol

)

DO NOT be without a piece of tickle artwork history!

Find out the reason for why she was so popular with tickle art fanatics and why she is still popular in her current strip!

Buy ALL of the Yenny Comics!

ALL OF THEM I SAY!!!

C'mon it's Yenny! There's no way you'll be disappointed... 😉

That's what I'm on about! Somebody say "amen".

Ha ha ha.

Oh Yenny. How I love the...let me count the ways...

Um...this may take a while. LQTM.

B

I can see buying NEW comics that were drawn to be bought, but aren't these comics from his daily weekly sections? Why should people buy something that was once free for all to see? So he made sites erare all they can of yenny so something that was once free can be used to make money? Come on.. 🙁

Just my opinion.

I can see buying NEW comics that were drawn to be bought, but aren't these comics from his daily weekly sections? Why should people buy something that was once free for all to see? So he made sites erare all they can of yenny so something that was once free can be used to make money? Come on.. 🙁

Just my opinion.

No way my friend... 🙂

The comics that are being advertised in this offer are comics that are MTJ Pub exclusives. These are the actual sets that you HAVE to buy to see... these ARE drawn to be bought and were not a part of the free weekly comics.

MTJ exclusive yenny comics to my knowledge have NEVER been free...ever...

Unless said so and posted by MTJ (which is extremely unlikely) or purposefully posted by the artist himself when he was still into posting art of this kind of subject matter.

I do know that a few (and I mean FEW) of the Yenny comics from these sets have been posted on the forums either, for advertisement purposes by MTJpub (Like the one you see in the first post of this thread) or posted illegally by members.

The artist had all the free stuff deleted not to gain money, but to give Yenny a clean slate in her commercial quest to have a TV cartoon show. Big name channels and companies would more than likely frown on Yenny's past of tickling... so sadly he had to ask everyone to delete his stuff to make Yenny more "clean" 😉

Buy the comic sets my friend, you will find tons of good Yenny material that has never seen the light of day on a forum... 🙂

And really my friend, if these sets actually WERE free before... would you really think it would be smart to give out an offer like this, and expect sales from something that you know everybody already had for free? LOL

Pretty silly business choice if you ask me... :lol

Last edited:

Just my opinion.

Fmilling is correct. These pre-date the dailies by several years and were originally and exclusively published by MTJ Publishing. However I can see how someone not familiar with the history could be confused.

Yenny first appeared in issue #10 of Tales from the Asylum magazine in July of 2000

Jim
MTJpub.com

GawdDammit, I was getting an paypal account especially for this!

Why!!?!!!!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back