• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

yet another 3d render... F/F tickling

Nice C: I don't understand much of 3D, but it looks great to me. Great job o/
Also, it's really nice to see 3D rendering with different styles of models. Most people will just use the most realistic ones, that for me honestly just look all the same (nothing against them at all, that's not what I'm saying).

I'm sorry for not telling this earlier, buy I really adore your style! The "rackjob" pic especially was perfect and this one's really great too! I must say that you're style is fascinating! And I like your "style" (the grey characters) with sweet expressions

I like the more "cartoony" models. They're cute. 😀 The usual 3d, trying to look like photos look often ends up looking very stiff. This is a nice change.

Awesome! These look like real figurines you could order and put on your shelves. (Unlike most of the 3d artwork (coloured) which looks realistic but in some way still fake - they can never match up to an actual photo yet). This one is great, love it!

One of the better 3d i have seen. They actually looked like they are being tickled, unlike some of the more sexual ones.

Thank you guys for the really nice words... I am so much more than pleased that you like these works. This is a little different angle of the same render... a little different lightingas well. On my machine, the brighter renders look a great deal better, more like you guys have said, more like they are made of stone. I wanted to do a slightly darker image, mainy to see if the shadows and all worked well.

Again, THANK YOU for the nice thoughts.

-kmer

Awesome! These look like real figurines you could order and put on your shelves. ...

You mean they're not, and you can't? Bummer!

Seriously, most 3D renderings just look dull and generic to me, even if the subject matter's something that should look hot. I normally avoid Poser picture spreads. I'm glad I didn't this time!

NICE! Now put a male in that position being tickled by a female 😉

Thank you guys VERY much for the kind words. I am in the works on another one, but this one is taking a little time. Someone has asked (NOT telling who), that I do a peice for them. I will finish it soon, and then, after a few days (they have said that I can do this) I will release it to the public.

I know, my mom taught me better than to tease people... but it is more fun this way.

See you soon,

-kmer

Thank you guys again... I look forward to getting this next peice out. I am REALLY liking the base props and background. Next, the pose and then bringing in the actors, hehehe.

-kmer

If that was a figurine, I'd be the first to order it!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back