• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet Another Miley Cyrus Fake.

I'd say someone needs to get her in stocks for real and tickle her. Can't be to hard.

Good job MT!!! :coolthumbup
How about she wants to get away from everyone and go somewhere where nobody will recognizer her. So she goes to a museum. As she's looking around the lower floor, she happens on a room with a closed door and it peaks her curiosity. She slowly opens the door and goes in closing the door behind her. Looking at everything in the room she sees that it is filled with all kinds of old furniture and statues. In the back corner of the dim lit room she sees what looks like an old pillory complete with holes for head, hands, and feet. Again her curiosity gets the best of her and she sits down and puts her sneakered feet in the foot holes, then her hands in the hand holes. She sits there for a moment imagining what tortures one would have to endure if actually locked in one of these things. She then leans forward to put her head on the cutout made for the head and jerks forward a little for a better fit, and in doing so the top bar of the old pillory slams shut on her neck holding her in place. She lets out a little nervous laugh and trys to lift her head but it won't budge, she realizes in that moment that somehow the pillory locked or jammed when it closed shut. In a few minutes when she calmed down a little, embarrassed, she decides to call for help. About five minuted later she hears the door open and someone come in. She hears a voice say, well what do we have here!!!! Miley say's Please be my Knight in shinning armor and rescue me, please!!!! Fear strikes her as she hears the voice say, Oh I’m not here to rescue you Miley, I’m here to torture you my dear. He then very slowly ran his finger nails up and down the bottoms of her shoes and said, I want you to imagine just how this is going to feel on your bare feet for the next few hours? Miley beginning to feel panic rising in her, because she knows how insanely ticklish she is on her tender little bare feet, and that no one knows where she is. :sneaky

Well...someone certainly put a lot of thought and no spaces in this.

Well pardon me all to..... If you're so hot on SPACES, why don't you post a spaces thread!!!! A H A W E R!!!!!

Good job MT!!!

How about she wants to get away from everyone and go somewhere where nobody will recognizer her. So she goes to a museum. As she's looking around the lower floor, she happens on a room with a closed door and it peaks her curiosity.

She slowly opens the door and goes in closing the door behind her. Looking at everything in the room she sees that it is filled with all kinds of old furniture and statues. In the back corner of the dim lit room she sees what looks like an old pillory complete with holes for head, hands, and feet.

Again her curiosity gets the best of her and she sits down and puts her sneakered feet in the foot holes, then her hands in the hand holes. She sits there for a moment imagining what tortures one would have to endure if actually locked in one of these things. She then leans forward to put her head on the cutout made for the head and jerks forward a little for a better fit, and in doing so the top bar of the old pillory slams shut on her neck holding her in place.

She lets out a little nervous laugh and trys to lift her head but it won't budge, she realizes in that moment that somehow the pillory locked or jammed when it closed shut. In a few minutes when she calmed down a little, embarrassed, she decides to call for help. About five minuted later she hears the door open and someone come in. She hears a voice say, well what do we have here!!!!

Miley say's Please be my Knight in shinning armor and rescue me, please!!!! Fear strikes her as she hears the voice say, Oh I’m not here to rescue you Miley, I’m here to torture you my dear. He then very slowly ran his finger nails up and down the bottoms of her shoes and said, I want you to imagine just how this is going to feel on your bare feet for the next few hours? Miley beginning to feel panic rising in her, because she knows how insanely ticklish she is on her tender little bare feet, and that no one knows where she is.

lol nice one and she sertainly does seem like she could easily let her curiosity get the better of her

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back