• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

yikes...it's mutant mangled cricket season again..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ok ok ok...my cat finds these big ass mutant crickets and mangles them during the night...and leaves them lying around in various states of grossness..sighs..it's that time again...i've never seen such huge crickets before..i mean my other cat was afraid of them..however she was old..anyhow...i get to trip over them..ewwwwwww

i now know where they got the idea for Alien...from these mutant mangled crickets..disgusting...

no i know what cicadas are...as we were visited by the seventeen year type earlier this summer..thanks for the picture..

no these are definitely crickets..with hopping legs etc..lol...

I love cicadas! I'll jump in a tickly pit of them!!!!!

no i know what cicadas are...as we were visited by the seventeen year type earlier this summer..thanks for the picture..

no these are definitely crickets..with hopping legs etc..lol...

Hmmmm.
I think I got it this time :ggrin:
Is this your cricket?
If not you could make a contest out of this lol
First one to bring a picture of the right kind of cricket wins ^_^

Last edited:
when i click on the page it says i don't have access..hmm

and Journia lol..tis better than jumping in a snake pit i suppose..

when i click on the page it says i don't have access..hmm

and Journia lol..tis better than jumping in a snake pit i suppose..

That's odd.
I just tried it and it said I don't have access either.
Didn't do that to me earlier.
*goes to murder link*
brb lol

ah we had our share of locusts earlier this summer..the seventeen year kind..that come every seventeen years..cicadas i guess but i always call them locusts..for some reason they made me sad..i guess because they aren't above ground for very long..and their main purpose coming up is to mate i think..then the males die..the sound this year really got to me..

i was remembering past years with the locusts..the first being a child..the second time they came i was married, but only a few years into the marriage..the next time they came we had moved out of that area..but when we went back to visit mom we experienced them lol..then this time..in the hottub i was reflecting..where will i be next time they return? will i be alive? will hubby? what about the cat? yes i know..i'm a dip..lol

no you are thinking of the seven year itch...😉

it's seventeen year locusts or cicadas to be perfectly correct..

~~~Teenage Mutant Ninja Crickets
~~~Heroes in a chitin shell...Cricket Power!

Nahhh....wouldn't work...maybe they can use it for some other mutated animal species...

Locusts and cicadas are different things.

Locusts are giant grasshopper things that eat everything in their way.

Cicadas are those deals that come out of the ground and make the cool summer bug noises.

eeks they are back....i'm finding more mangled cricket parts on a daily basis..and the separated legs look like sperm...complete with tale and head..:shock: i wonder just how chelsea does it..and were these crickets lurking in the house alive before chelsea??? eeks..

She's just showing your her kill so she can be rewarded for slaying the dreaded cricket...

Give her some catnip for a reward!

<------------------ Is proud to be cricket free.

My cat brings me a bouncy ball... LOL. No crickets around here; the spiders eat them all. Although my cat did bring me a bird once. I still have no idea where the hell he got it from.

Yep. I'm a thread-resurrecting sod tonight. I defy anyone to find a greater topic-title on the Net. This is why I loves Isabeau. That, and...I think I know the type of crickets of which she speaks.
We USED to have them here at the house, prior to not one, not two, but three cats occupying the place. Few things smaller than cats survive for long where felines dwell, no matter how well they're fed.

I actually miss the giant crickets we'd find at times here at this old house. They're HUGE, palm-sized, but slow and quite harmless. Beautiful creatures, really.

aww shucks Rick..i loves you too..and even in the dead of winter, i sometimes find mutant body parts from dead crickets..😱 that bad cat of mine..

I once saw a cricket like the one you've described toting an AK-47...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back