• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Yolie and the Clinging vines

wraith

I don't know why I haven't posted this sooner. I wrote this a long time ago when I worked with eagphilly. I am open to opinions and suggestions.

Yolie and the Clinging vines
by cbertain

(Authors Note: This story takes place during the second season of Digimon before the Digimon Emperor has turned good. I do not claim any rights to this show and am open to helpful criticism.)

Yolie felt great as she strolled along in the densely forested area of the digital world. She had grown a little tired of just coming here to destroy the control spires set up by the Digimon Emperor and had gone for a little trip on her own just to get away from it all. She had even left Hawkmon, her friend and partner behind so he could have a little off-time as well, Yolie knew more than anyone that he deserved it for all the help that he had been in the past. For now however, Yolie was just glad to be in a place where there was a little less fighting and a little more peace and quiet.
After walking for a while, Yolie decided to sit down for a bit and rest. Her surroundings couldn't be more appropriate, a densely packed grove of trees with a wide meadow of soft green grass stretching out into a shaded clearing. Laying down under a tree, Yolie closed her eyes and decided just to listen to the serenity of the forest, however she was so relaxed that she fell asleep almost instantly. Unfortunately for her however, her slumber wasn’t destined to be an altogether peaceful one. Something was stirring in the woods at that very moment, something that didn’t tolerate intruders.
A gentle rustle could be herd as a huge, hulking figure made it’s way to Yolie’s location, and as it reached the clearing, several black Venus-flytrap like creatures attached to vines broke through the underbrush. A few seconds longer and the digimon had fully emerged from it’s hiding place, a Blossomon, an ultimate level vegetation digimon standing about six ft tall with a huge flower like face, and underneath it a mass of vines serving as it’s legs like an octopus, as well as the aforementioned smaller choppers branching out and serving as arms.
The terrifying ultimate had spotted Yolie and started to carefully and quietly make its way towards Yolie until it was right behind the tree that she was sleeping under. A sinister grin came to Blossomon’s face as it snaked some of it’s flytrap tendrils around Yolie, being careful not to wake her. Yolie was wrapped in vines from her neck to her ankles, with her arms pinned to her sides and her legs tied together, and yet she hadn’t stirred from her nap at all. Blossomon took notice of this and came up with another idea. It slipped a few more of its tendrils down toward Yolie’s feet and started to undo the laces on her boots, and gingerly slipped them off. Next, the Blossomon used its flytraps to bite the ends of Yolies socks and silently slipped them off as well. Yolie’s perfect size 7 feet were ready and vulnerable to her captor now. Blossomon used its headless tentacles to lightly scrape the soles of Yoleis feet, causing her to giggle very slightly. Blossomon doubled its assault as well as the amount of tentacles it was using on Yolie, which was just enough to shake her awake. “WaitHAHAHAHAHAH! WhAAAAtsssHEHAHEHE going on!” she screamed in protest. She squirmed, she thrashed, she wrinkled and wiggled her toes, but a release was not fourth coming. The Blossomon wasn’t showing any signs of stopping anytime soon, but then a bright light began to shine from within the vines that entangled Yolie. Blossomon reared back in pain and immediately retracted it’s tendrils from Yolie and scrambled back into its forest home. Yolie was left laying on her back in the middle of the field giggling crazily as the light from her digivice dimmed and receded. It had been her savior, but in the digital world.... anything can happen.

What do ya think?

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back