• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

YOLY FAN ART!- "Ratting Around" (12 x M/ F)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone!

Well here is my first Yoly fan pic that has tickling in it!

This pic is the result of two inspirations....

The first and most recent one is Yoly's newest Pin-Up collection called "Yoly: Pinup Memories Vol. 1" sold by MTJ Pub.

Basically Yoly shares some of her most ticklish encounters that range from desperation tickling to sensual teasing scenarios. With each picture, Yoly recounts the scenario in her own words.... which is the formula that I followed for this piece!

The tickle scenarios are a combination of "The Oz" and the tickle community's suggestions.... Unfortunately, I missed out on that process as I haven't been logging in to the TMF where it was exclusively being held... But if I was a part of it... I would have suggested the scenario you see in this pic!

If you haven't bought this, then you are really missing out on some seriously hot tickle action... same with the rest of her comics....

The second inspiration comes from one of Yenny's earliest strips back in 2003... Yenny had somehow become captured by some militant rats with her feet pulled in a rat hole and secured with a wooden plank nailed to the wall above them (in the same fashion as my fan pic). They then proceeded to tickle her feet to gain information on the whereabouts of certain items in the house that Yenny was cleaning... like cheese, vodka and the location of poison for their roach ally.

As you could guess, this all happened in the days when the "Yenny-verse" was a really goofy and less serious place... So no rhyme or reason is given, just the genuine craziness you would expect from the strip back then...

The scenario of this Yoly pic is a sort of shout out to that particular strip and it's craziness... complete with the implication that rats are masters of capturing immensely large targets, bondage methods and tickle torture...

Enjoy my friends!

Yoly Sue is (C) to The Oz
Everything drawn, colored and written by me... Sir Bombers

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back