• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YOLY Valentine Special 2011 *New Release 02/13/11

MTJpub

Verified
YOLY IN...
VALENTINE SPECIAL 2011
STORY AND ART BY THE OZ

Yoly lives at the top of the cold Bruno Mountains.

She’s known for being incredibly strong for her petite stature. Her strength comes from her Granny’s pep soup. Yoly can lift a moose all by her own but her powerful body has only one weakness…

TICKLING…

Yoly’s lion’s roar can be turned into a kitten’s meow with just the touch of a feather on her sensitive feet.

Join YOLY and a cast of zany characters from the ingenious imagination of Ozzy (creator of YENNY) in this 2011 VALENTINE SPECIAL!

Item Features

**13 Full-Color Pages + Cover!
**Over 45 Comic Panels!
**Adorable Ticklish Yoly!
**F/F Tickling!
**Upper-body & Feet!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art as well as the first page of the comic....

Alright I read it and I'm totally amazed....

It is astounding to see that this release has even MORE tickling goodness than the debut release!

Not giving away too much, but Yoly is once again tickled in all the right places... those beautiful hillbilly feet get some nice attention as well as her birthmark booty... and I laughed out loud to see how the rest of Yoly's "parts" were treated, I totally found surprise in how naughty this second release was, but then I remembered that Oz made "No Mercy" so anything is possible!

I'm not sure, but if you happen to buy this comic... you might spot yet another birthmark...

Anabelle, as expected is an awesome tickler in the comic... I think I found my new favorite tickle villain in her...tall, skinny, and dominant with the hillbilly accent as icing on the cake!

By the way I FREAKIN' LOVE THE HILLBILLY ACCENT DIALOG BETWEEN CHARACTERS! IT'S SO FUN TO READ! To read "Teeklish" out loud was so funny too... genius stuff, Oz...

This release is perfect, much better than her already amazing debut comic... and that's really sayin' something.

Oz if you are reading this... you're making it very hard for me to love Yenny as much as I use too, now Yoly will have to share my love with her! 😀

If I may steal some of that delightful hillbilly banter...

"Ah cain't wait fer Yoly Sue in part two wit dem aliens!"

😉

Long story short... BUY THIS COMIC!

Last edited:
Gah...you just had to come out with this early...I can't get....damn you Oz...in a good way.

Outstanding work on this one, Oz...as always.

This issue is even sexier than the first episode. I love all the little details with Yoly. I love how she's totally tough and in control until the tickling starts. I love how the evil tickler is kinda freaky looking but her tickling is so damn hot. I love how her top peels off once her birthmark is exploited.

Best line of the story is "Here comes the tickle express, Yoly." Holy she-ITE! Sexy as hell.

I know you already know this, Oz...but you've got real talent my friend.

Own this comic.

Buy it, read it, love it.

B

MisterDae; yup, Valentine's the day for lovingly new releases. HA! *snort*

Thanks, Bandito, sir!!!

.....I do not know why...but...I do not like this one nearly as much as the first one. For all intents and purposes I should have loved it even more then the first one....but I do not. I....do not know why. Its strange. That is I am not saying I don't like it it...but huh.... Sorry Oz just not as good uh something as the first. Art wise good. story wise better. That certain feeling though....not as much.

Maybe its because it was released so close to the first one? Or I am was not really in the mood to?

.....I do not know why...but...I do not like this one nearly as much as the first one.

Art wise good. story wise better. That certain feeling though....not as much.

LMAO...

Uh oh... Don't say that too loud...at this rate if Oz gives Yoly 2 even better artwork and an even better story than Yoly 1 and the Valentines edition combined... You just might HATE it! :lol

I feel like a smoker who's been trapped on a desert island who has finally had a plane spot him, but is towing a banner with the Newport logo on it: he knows it's only a matter of time now, but after having gotten it out of his mind now it's all he can think about!

If you want to save the world...

:drool

HAHAHA! Yes! The world is doomed... Yoly is looking so screwed right now and I love it!!!

Score another winning point for my fellow aliens!

:lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back