• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Broke It

tarr2k1

TMF Regular
I'm having a little trouble with this idea and was hoping perhaps some discussion, or maybe even just posting my thoughts, will work through it. Probably like many people here, my love for our feathery hobby has been with me all my life, a frequent part of my fantasies. I love writing them, I'm even now working on finishing another novel about them. There were times in my life when everything was so wrong that it was literally the only thing that could make me happy was thinking about it. When there was that poll (maybe it's still there) about changing it for some other more socially-accepted interest, it seemed downright preposterous to me, it is so engrained in me I would literally take it as more of a blow than losing a foot. Point being: while this is a private matter to me, it is (like I'm sure it is for many of you) an important part of me.

I bought a kindle book recently called Sorority Tickle Hell that is the first to challenge that. It's on Amazon, first time I've ever done that and probably the last. It isn't bad or anything; not really any better than the mid-upper quality fiction posted here and on similar sites, but it wasn't poorly written and was very focused on its subject matter. But as it went on I had more and more trouble reading and couldn't figure out why. There was a degree of tickling sadism but, well, there certainly is a degree of that in tickling and tickling fantasies, especially non-consensual fantasies which make up the majority of what's posted, or even connected to stuff outside fantasy. For instance, there was that FML entry about a nursing student who, after allowing herself to be placed in restraints to demonstrate how they work, then needed them tested, so she was gang-tickled by the whole class for what sounded like more than a few seconds. While on the one hand I felt sorry for her, I'll admit I couldn't help but find it enjoyable to think about, even though technically I was taking pleasure at her misery.

What I found in the book, though, was something else after a while. The "villain" of the piece heads a sorority that, well the title probably makes it obvious, and we follow things from the pov of the three pledges who go through it. What I found though was that the villain was so irredeemable and loathsome, which I understand is probably intended but... For the first time ever I was deliberately skipping over the tickling parts to get on with the "plot" elements and couldn't fathom why. What I finally realized was the villain was so horrible a person that the cruel tickling from the preview that had convinced me to buy it now seemed as awful as she was, I couldn't in any way enjoy it because it felt like I was condoning something... wrong. To give an analogy, it was like finding your mom turned into a zombie, something you loved has become something completely horrible even though it basically looks the same, it just seems devoid of what made it good. It took this thing I love, and broke it.

Obviously it'll pass, but... I guess I'm wondering if it's happened to anyone else where something has taken tickling and breaks it for you? I don't just mean something connected in some way to tickling that you found offensive, but something that so corrupted it that the very idea of tickling period wasn't the same any more.

Last edited:
Intrigueing point mate.
If its any help to your quandry. I've had that too, not to any meaningful extent with
tickling. But more with other things. We simply have to except that others may like
more sauce with their chips as it were.

But as i say. Thanks. Been something i couldnt put my finger on for a while.

Yes, that has happened to me. Sometimes, I've read a story that at first turned me on, then got really turned off by the nastiness of it... I ended up feeling dirty and sick.

The worst time was a dream I had years ago. I've always been into the tickle monster from the old Raggedy Ann movie. Once, I had a dream that he grabbed a really cute girl and tickled her half to death. I was hugely aroused... until he finally let her go, and she started sobbing like she'd been assaulted. I woke up then, feeling like the most disgusting piece of crap. It took a while to recover from that weird subconscious whatever it was.

So yeah, it can happen. I recommend looking at clips or pics or stories that you really like (preferably nice playful ones) to remind you why you like tickling in the first place.

i stopped liking it for a while after breaking up with the guy i met on here...for a long time it seemed tainted and weird and so i stopped having anything to do with it. i got back into it though. i don't know exactly what got me interested again, but when i was ready, i made a comeback! good luck

I'm having a little trouble with this idea and was hoping perhaps some discussion, or maybe even just posting my thoughts, will work through it. Probably like many people here, my love for our feathery hobby has been with me all my life, a frequent part of my fantasies. I love writing them, I'm even now working on finishing another novel about them. There were times in my life when everything was so wrong that it was literally the only thing that could make me happy was thinking about it. When there was that poll (maybe it's still there) about changing it for some other more socially-accepted interest, it seemed downright preposterous to me, it is so engrained in me I would literally take it as more of a blow than losing a foot. Point being: while this is a private matter to me, it is (like I'm sure it is for many of you) an important part of me.

I bought a kindle book recently called Sorority Tickle Hell that is the first to challenge that. It's on Amazon, first time I've ever done that and probably the last. It isn't bad or anything; not really any better than the mid-upper quality fiction posted here and on similar sites, but it wasn't poorly written and was very focused on its subject matter. But as it went on I had more and more trouble reading and couldn't figure out why. There was a degree of tickling sadism but, well, there certainly is a degree of that in tickling and tickling fantasies, especially non-consensual fantasies which make up the majority of what's posted, or even connected to stuff outside fantasy. For instance, there was that FML entry about a nursing student who, after allowing herself to be placed in restraints to demonstrate how they work, then needed them tested, so she was gang-tickled by the whole class for what sounded like more than a few seconds. While on the one hand I felt sorry for her, I'll admit I couldn't help but find it enjoyable to think about, even though technically I was taking pleasure at her misery.

What I found in the book, though, was something else after a while. The "villain" of the piece heads a sorority that, well the title probably makes it obvious, and we follow things from the pov of the three pledges who go through it. What I found though was that the villain was so irredeemable and loathsome, which I understand is probably intended but... For the first time ever I was deliberately skipping over the tickling parts to get on with the "plot" elements and couldn't fathom why. What I finally realized was the villain was so horrible a person that the cruel tickling from the preview that had convinced me to buy it now seemed as awful as she was, I couldn't in any way enjoy it because it felt like I was condoning something... wrong. To give an analogy, it was like finding your mom turned into a zombie, something you loved has become something completely horrible even though it basically looks the same, it just seems devoid of what made it good. It took this thing I love, and broke it.

Obviously it'll pass, but... I guess I'm wondering if it's happened to anyone else where something has taken tickling and breaks it for you? I don't just mean something connected in some way to tickling that you found offensive, but something that so corrupted it that the very idea of tickling period wasn't the same any more.

anytime tickling fiction deals with death or real malicious physical harm I feel this way. Moral event horizon stuff you know.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back