• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Can Drive In The Right Seat In The US?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
The other day when I was riding on the BQE highway stuck in traffic I noticed that there was a car on the highway that had the driver sitting in the right seat.

I never saw this before in the US. Is it allowed? Do you need some kind of certification for it?

I'd be interested to know this too, actually. I'm moving to the US soon and shipping my car over might be cheaper than buying a new one.

Yes, there's no law against it.

Think of all of the postal vehicles. Right hand drive. And then in rural counties they have private citizens use their own vehicles to deliver mail. alot of them are right hand drive as well.

And then these vehicles can me sold to anybody after their service is completed.

Although it might be a little more difficult to drive like that, it's totally legal.

there's no law against driving imported cars, as NWIBOY said, it might be a little more difficult

My mom is a postmaster, and in the late 80s and early 90s she owned an S10 Blazer with a right-hand drive conversion. It had a full set of instruments on both sides. She would have bought a Jeep, but the service costs on those are much higher than the left hand drive version.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back