• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

you do not have permission!!!

van83

I'm a new member but I don't understand why I'm not allowed to send other members private messages:

van83, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Because you have only 10 posts, I'm going to wager that the reason you cannot use the PM system is because, as the messege states, you have insufficient privileges.

In other words, to use the PM system on Tickletheater you have to have at least 10 posts. You do now though, so if the problem has gone away, then this was the reason.

The reason there is a limited number of posts you must reach is because it is believed as an ideal here that in order to gain the "right" or "privilege" to use even the basic features of this forum, you'll have to have proven that you're making at least a short-term commitment or effort to the site, even if thats only posting those 10 times.

This is all in an effort to increase new member activity and awareness. Sometimes it catches on, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes people get desperate and troll or spam to get the needed number (and thats not encouraged) and then sometimes plenty of folks like you have wondered what the hell is going on. LOL

Welcome, at any rate. 🙂

Last edited:
You need 10 posts to have full access to the site. I see you are at 10 posts now so you should be fine.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back