• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You kids get off my damn lawn!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
I'll be spanking ya whippersnappers till suppertime!

yeah...I'm lamenting my age...gods where's the anti-depressants?

I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD DAMMIT!

I WANNA STAY YOUNG AND PRETTY FOREVER! WAAAH! :cry

It's okay. Before you know it, you won't even remember what's it's like to be young... or what you had for breakfast...

This is a nice lawn you have.

I'm clinging to my 30s with a wild-eyed desperation... age aint gonna take me alive!!

Im'about to become 29 in a week's time. I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy it. 🙁

Come on, Rox, just listen to this song, and remember: you're only as old as you feel. Which is why I'll probably never grow up.

*puts on a chicken suit and dances in circle around Rox*

Aww! You'll always be young and beautiful to me, Rox. I'm creeping up on the big 5-0! :scared

Really though, it's not so bad(getting older), thus far. When it gets to where I'm in constant pain and shit - that'll suck. For now, though? It's kinda nice in some ways. I'm calmer than I was in my stupid youth. Age brings a certain "something". I don't want to call it wisdom, `cause I'm still a bonehead, but a little time on the planet does allow one to see the folly of the trends and styles as they come and go, and what's really important in life. Some people figure these things out much younger than I, and some never do.

I guess what I'm getting at is, embrace aging for the aspects that keep life interesting and enjoyable. And never stop growing.

Aww! You'll always be young and beautiful to me, Rox. I'm creeping up on the big 5-0! :scared

Really though, it's not so bad(getting older), thus far. When it gets to where I'm in constant pain and shit - that'll suck. For now, though? It's kinda nice in some ways. I'm calmer than I was in my stupid youth. Age brings a certain "something". I don't want to call it wisdom, `cause I'm still a bonehead, but a little time on the planet does allow one to see the folly of the trends and styles as they come and go, and what's really important in life. Some people figure these things out much younger than I, and some never do.

I guess what I'm getting at is, embrace aging for the aspects that keep life interesting and enjoyable. And never stop growing.

Everybody (except you creepy old people) knows that kids know everything!

I think when your older little things tend to annoy, in some ways age brings the ability to cope better with the serious things, if you have your health and strength then its good.

Enjoy what you have while its there, one never knows what is around the corner,the big 40 looms very close, but my body tells me 100, but my mind says 18 go for it.

I have become calmer with the big things, but little things drive me bonkers (mad crazy)

Women are older in the head (wiser) than guys but i think the ageing process is not so kind to them, i have always been ugly so its not a problem, but the women hate looking older.

Just slap the war paint on and enjoy you are as young as you feel, if your on this site, your young at heart so thats a start, (no pun intended, if in fact thats what it is,) my english is junk.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back