• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know what's a stupid question

melonboobs

TMF Regular
Asking people on a tickle fetish website whether they would give up their tickling fetish for a "socially accepted turn-on."

How stupid.

That's like asking Popeye to give up spinach.

And BTW, who says tickling isn't socially accepted.

Probably well over 90% of people would be willing to play tickle games with their partner.

It's just not that odd.

Give up the faux angst.

I'd give up turn-ons.
Any kind thereof.
I'd give up hunger, loneliness, weariness.
The need to feed myself, rest my body, refill and excrete.

But then again a DEAD artist can only do so much.

XD

Well, I lost a relationship with a very beautiful woman because of tickling, I would have liked that the urges and desires maybe be cranked down a notch or two. Ideally would be if God brought a woman who was as much into tickling as I was into my life.

It might have something to do with directly quoting the poll. But I wouldn't lose sleep over the OP. He gets his jollies spitting venom.

Your assuming that everyone with a tickle fetish chose to have it

which last i checked, is in no way how such things work.

It's a mighty fine question for those unsure of themselves... just saying...

Kinda harsh way to put yer opinion dood. o.o
I think it's a pretty good question, and apparently quite a few others do as well.

I love tickling and would never want to get rid of my fetish, I think it is silly to ask that question on a tickling website, but to each their own I suppose. 😛

I love tickling and would never want to get rid of my fetish, I think it is silly to ask that question on a tickling website, but to each their own I suppose. 😛

You might think it's silly, but you'd also be surprised just how much utter self-loathing some people here express because they feel burdened by their kinks. Pitiable, if you ask me.

I feel shy about my fetishes and kinks outside of this site and a few other sites, but I am working on being less shy about them. I have met a few people from a different site called Fetlife, and they have more interesting kinks than tickling, so to them tickling is not really a strange kink. They aren't really into it, but it's fun for them to tickle me (they hate receiving tickling though) and they just do it to enjoy my reactions, it does not do much for themselves.

It is not so much the question itself. That is an honest question. There are people who don't like things about themselves that they feel powerless to change.

The odd thing about the question is asking it here. If you hate your fetish, yet find the time to peruse this website and forum then, I am sorry, you are doing precious little to stop doing what you claim to hate.

If you are here and you hate yourself for being here my apologies to the owners, but you probably shouldn't be here. Particularly, if you don't want to be here in the first place. Either accept who you are or get involved in some Zen Buddhism. Anything else is just self-destructive.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back