• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You will die in seven days if you read this thread... :)

FeatherDaemon1

1st Level Orange Feather
never been cuter.

HAI, I'M GUNNA KEEL YEW! HEHEHEHE!

ooo i get it now...a take off on the movie..The Ring...*blinks*

Ever read the book? They changed a lot for the movies (some of it makes it scarier)

I usually can't watch funny parodies of the Ring. I kinda take that movie (and Ringu) too closely to heart....

XD Chibi Sadako! How adorable!

Though, I don't think that's what she's meant to be.....it's still cute anyway XD XD XD

~K

Ever read the book? They changed a lot for the movies (some of it makes it scarier)

I usually can't watch funny parodies of the Ring. I kinda take that movie (and Ringu) too closely to heart....

The movie The Ring was a book? i might like that..and about the movie, the scene near the end where she comes thru the tv..well i'm afraid that got to me, and that night i dreamed it was my mom coming thru instead..in that same horrible jerky motion..

Die in seven days huh? Not fast enough if you ask me. Life would actually get a bit better if I got nailed by a bus.

The movie The Ring was a book? i might like that..and about the movie, the scene near the end where she comes thru the tv..well i'm afraid that got to me, and that night i dreamed it was my mom coming thru instead..in that same horrible jerky motion..

I won't ruin the book, but if you do read it please persevere till the end. There's some pretty shocking things that made me almost put the book down...

Ever see the original Japanese version of the movie? Less stuff happens, it's subtler but that final scene is absolutely devastating. I consider that scene from both versions to be the scariest movie scene EVER, bar none. (Coming from me, that's saying a lot)

I'm not a 'movie-snob' but I do prefer the original (Ringu) after a bit you get used to reading subtitles.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back