• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young couple (28/24) from America looking for London or otherwise Southern England ticklers (not cuckold!)

2intor

We’re a fairly long-term couple and we’ve got to the point where we think we might benefit from some new contacts on here. I was planning on only posting in the forum for our hometown of New York but I thought this could be fruitful as well, since I'm in London every few months for work, and she'll be coming with me for two weeks in mid-July. We're looking for someone we could chat with a bit and meet if we get along (or just get to know here if you prefer taking things slow).

The situation with us may be a bit unusual for a post on here, so I’ll just be very straightforward about it. I’m a 28 year-old tickler who’s loved tickling the crap out of girls ever since I can remember. My girlfriend, who’s 24, isn’t “into it” the same way and, to be honest, isn’t such a fan of being tickled at all, partly because she’s just way more ticklish than average. She’s a pleaser, though, and she’s come to accept enduring it for my sake.

I realize that a lot of people are looking to meet couples with a shared kink or female lees who specifically enjoy being tickled, and that’s not what you’d be getting with us. What you would be getting, though, is the potential to have some fun involving a girl who’s young, fit, pretty, and ticklish, and cannot stand being tickled but willingly accepts it anyway. If that’s your thing, then we may be right for you. Basically, I’m looking for someone I can be friends with and get along with overall who shares my appreciation for female laughter and who’d enjoy giving me some help working over my girlfriend from time to time, especially spontaneously. She also sees the appeal of a second ‘ler I could bond with over this, though there’s no doubt that the thought makes her nervous.

About appearance, we’re both white, I’m 6’1 and she’s 5’5, both in good physical shape, I’ve got dark hair and she’s got blonde hair.

We’re theoretically open to any gender and age (18+), though closer to our age is probably better. Different cultural backgrounds or ethnicities would even be a plus. We’re living in the US, but both grew up in Europe (not Britain though) and we expect travels to Britain to be quite frequent over the next year. We're generally just in London but a bit of travel may be possible. In any case, what matters is that we get along and that we appreciate the same things. And to be clear, we’re not looking for any lees. Also, this account is mostly run by me although she does sometimes read messages with me. In person, you’d obviously be meeting with both of us.

Hi guys and welcome to the TMF. I am definitely interested although I am in the Greater Manchester area so perhaps that is too far for you? I do drive though so perhaps we could meet half way or something? PM if interested.

Hi guys and welcome to the TMF. I am definitely interested although I am in the Greater Manchester area so perhaps that is too far for you? I do drive though so perhaps we could meet half way or something? PM if interested.
Hello, thanks for your response to the post. A trip to Manchester is theoretically possible, since we wouldn't mind seeing the area anyway, but not necessarily very easy to coordinate. If we talk a bit and see how our preferences align we could consider the option, but for whatever reason, the forum won't let me message you.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back