• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Sofia Vergara Maybe?

rmfan

TMF Master
This is a video I found when googling Sofia Vergara Cosquillas (tickling in Spanish). This is from the old South American gameshow and I believe she is in her mid to late twenties here.

Anyway she gets tied to a bed and they pour a bunch of snakes all over her. As they crawl over her she does seem to have what may appear to be ticklish reactions, laughing and squirming, however I didn't manage to hear her saying the word, as I'm not a Spanish speaker.

I believe there is some reason this came up when I googled her name and tickling, so if some Spanish-speaking member could explain what she's saying that would be much helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=4yeR-J4HJJE

I would love to translate, however, the link does not work

what the AI was able to translate was nothing about tickling, but still you shouldn’t trust the AI

I would love to translate, however, the link does not work

You have to remove the space after com/.

If I put the entire link without the video would be removed from youtube.
what the AI was able to translate was nothing about tickling, but still you shouldn’t trust the AI

Yeah, I also don't hear her saying the word. Although yo no hablo espanol.

Got it, however, it was quite disappointing. The scene might have been salvaged a bit by the removal of her shoes, but even that didn't happen.

You unblock a memory, as I remember watching that show when it aired. It was a show about people performing dares in exchange for money. This show was the last one that aired and the hosts were the ones that now had to do the dares.
I remember when I saw the rack I immediately imagined that they were going to tickle her, but no the dare was that she was going to be tied up and snakes would be put on her body. The one thing that she complains about is that the little snakes were too cold.
Probably one of the biggest missed opportunities in TV.

You unblock a memory, as I remember watching that show when it aired. It was a show about people performing dares in exchange for money. This show was the last one that aired and the hosts were the ones that now had to do the dares.
I remember when I saw the rack I immediately imagined that they were going to tickle her, but no the dare was that she was going to be tied up and snakes would be put on her body. The one thing that she complains about is that the little snakes were too cold.
Probably one of the biggest missed opportunities in TV.

Thank you for clearing this up for me! It is such a shame that there was no tickling of any kind involved here.

I mean, as a guy who is into BDSM, I find it pretty hot seeing her tied to a bed like this, but this was truly a great opportunity for her to be tickled.

Given that there is no tickling involved, the moderators should decide whether they want to remove the post. Sorry for the inconvenience. It appears that I was reaching here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back