• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Younger and Older, Part 1 (M/F and F/M) - TRUE story

TMF Expert
About 13 years ago, I was 31. For reasons I don't want to explain, I was in charge of a group of college students, and we had travelled to another state, where we were staying in an office-building type place.

One of the students was a VERY cute blonde 19 year old who had a VERY cute little body... and was a total flirt. For some reason she liked older men, and liked to look at us a certain way with those smiling eyes, and cute little grin...

I wanted to tickle her out of her mind. One night I walked by the room she was staying in and the door was open, she had just showered and was putting lotion on her legs and feet... I almost died right there. Her legs were perfect and her feet, for what I could tell, were just amazing.

One night we were alone late, I had made my rounds to make sure everyone was in their rooms sleeping, but we stayed out in a lone hallway together to "talk". yeah right LOL.

I just started tickling her... I started with her feet, the playful little scratch on the sole... she squirmed a little and grinned... so I continued... she didn't run away, just giggled some more... but then reached out and tickled one of my feet also. So we had a little contest. We both held one foot of the other and tickled. It wasn't fair... she had fingernails... and I lost. I usually can take a lot, but she was very good, and I had to give up. But I loved it... the scratching of her nails on my soles... and she squirmed and giggled from my tickling...

We did a "round 2". this time I won... she gave up. I admitted to her that I was into "tickling"... and wanted to keep having tickle contests with her. I even got her to try to tickle herself... but it didn't work. So we had a contest - we'd each pick a spot and we would tickle each other on that spot to see who could last longer. We did the sides... the neck... (god that made me go crazy) - while I knelt behind he as she sat, I tickled her neck... around the sides and front... she squirmed a little... but her face got a little red as well. She was moving a little bit... and I was thinking that this really turned her on.

I tickled underneath her legs, and went as high as I could before she squirmed too much. Of course, at this point, I was so aroused that I could have had sex right there and lasted probably 5 seconds.

then she did something that about killed me. She wanted to tickle my armpits. So, with her fingernails, she slowly scratched lightly down my arm from my elbow, and worked her way into my right armpit, where she did this one finger, fingernail slow scratch, like a "come here" motion... back and forth. It was torture... but GOD I loved it. I wanted her to do this all over me.

Suddenly I felt it... I went over the top... the orgasm started, and it freaked me out... I had to jump up, I said "I have to pee really bad" and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could... as the orgasm hit me... of course, once it started, I couldn't stop it. When I jumped and ran, I saw her face, she was smiling... grinning, like she knew exactly what was going on.

I didn't know what to think... but I wanted to do it again and again. For 13 years I have fantasized about her, and wishing I lasted long enough to get her clothes off and tickle her all over... She was young and cute and a perfect tickler and ticklee...

The next day we both acted like nothing happened. But at the end of the trip, she gave me the tightest hug (full frontal, I mean, I felt everything pressed against me)... I couldn't help but say, "you got me..."

Since then I have never been able to have such a time with a younger woman like that. I never saw her again.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back