• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Younger and Older, Part 2 (M/F and F/M) - TRUE story

TMF Expert
3 years ago, I was out of town staying at a hotel. I have been a tickle fetish freak for as long as I can remember. I was about 41.

I had been online, joined a swinger site, and had made contact with a woman that was local to that city where I was in, and we had chatted a while. I revealed to her my huge fetish for tickling, and she found it interesting and a little erotic. So we agreed to meet for lunch. She was about 47.

We met and ate lunch and talked. Had a nice conversation...

So, she wanted to play. She sat next to me for a while and started tickling my legs through my jeans. Well it didn't take long for me to get aroused... she ran her fingernails up and down my left thigh, scratching... and she leaned in and said, "I like to tickle up here..." and reached into the crease of the top of my thigh, right where my crotch is, and tickled there. I tensed up, trying not to make a scene... but all I could think was "dear god, let's get naked and you can do that all day long". After a while of this, she went back to her side of the table. (we were in a booth.)

I told her I wanted to tickle her feet, she said her feet were INCREDIBLY ticklish. But she stretched her left leg out where I could reach it, and I removed her shoe... I told her the 2 ways I like to tickle... the very light stroking and scratching, which I did, and she squirmed and smiled, trying to hold it in... and the other way, the crazy attack, and I scratched her sole hard and fast, she jumped and shrieked a little... but she could not sit still.

She reached down and started to do the same thing to my foot, and we tickled each other's feet for a while, both trying to hold it in. She sat next to me again, and reached her hand up inside my shirt and tickled me for a long time all over my upper body... which was torture but I wanted it... I did the same to her a few times, tickling her side, into her armpit, she jumped...

We both realized that things were getting very hot. I even knocked over my tea and she had to get to the bathroom to clean a little off of her. When she got back she told me she almost had an orgasm while going to the bathroom...

we went out to her car. She sat in the driver's seat with the door open and I stood next to her behind the door... she reached out and tickled my legs... and touched me. I reached down and ran my right hand into her shirt and touched and tickled her breasts, right on the skin... that almost made me explode right there.

We went to MY car and sat in it together. She decided she wanted me to feel good so she reached over with her left hand and tickled and rubbed me until I exploded... SO strong and SO intense, I had to try not to be loud in case someone in the parking lot heard me. She smiled she she was done, and gave me a hug and left. I drove back to my hotel in a lot of discomfort, so I could clean myself up LOL...

Story ain't over.

2 years later, I went back to that same city. I found that same woman again, and this time she drove to my hotel. She knew and remembered me and all my tickling craziness. This time, we played a tickling game, where we would name a spot on the other person's body and see if they could take being tickled there for 15 seconds. I started with her sides and armpits... She laughed and squirmed, and took it. I was already hard as a rock, as I danced and dug my fingers into her sides, hearing her laugh. She tickled my sides, very lightly, without my shirt on, fingertips right on the skin, it was torture... and I wanted it to go all night.

I tickled her feet of course, and had to hold her legs down... she went crazy, a lot of "oh my gods" through the laughing. She tickled my feet again, it wasn't as bad as before because she didn't have long fingernails anymore, but it was VERY erotic.

I tickled her legs and her ass, and she did the same to me.

Before long, she had her pants off, and I had only my underwear on, with strong evidence that I was aroused. She liked that. We played a little truth or dare, and she let me watch her touch herself for 30 seconds, she was a screamer...

I had her tickle her own feet, she had never done that before, but as she scratched her soles, the laughter came again with the "oh my gods".

eventually, I was laying on my back, and she tickled me all over my crotch, and rubbed at the same time. She let me tickle her feet as she did this, and as she laughed, and tickled me and rubbed, I exploded hard, and was very loud... I got up to change and clean up, and she stared at me, totally naked in front of her.

She invited me to come with her and a friend the next night to a swinger club to play some more, but I could not make it. Looking back, I did not even find her that attractive, to be honest. But it was a willingness to be tickled, and to have fetish fun, that I found enticing. I realized then, that a woman doesn't have to be some freaking supermodel for me to have tickling fun with her, I'll tickle pretty much any woman really if she wants me to.

I hope my stories are ok.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back