• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Bellybutton

Nyperold

TMF Regular
Do you like your bellybutton? Answers can range from a simple "yes" or "no" to an extensive description of why, complete with pictures/links to video footage. Answers can also be related to tickling, but it's not required.

I like mine. It's a nice shape and depth, and feels good, too.

sure i like mine..it's an innie..rather deep set..it's not like i can do anything about it if i didn't like it..

I like my belly button mainly because my girlfriend finds it cute, and thus, tacks on a LOT of cute jokes and scenarios related to it. x) Other than that, I don't really have an opinion about it.

It's an innie, btw.

Mine is an innie...and has been pierced since February 2001. I keep the piercing only because the woman who bought the jewlery that is currently in it (a Hamsa complete with a multi-colored jewel) has since passed away and she had such an impact on my life, that I have a major sentimental attachment to said adornment.

It's not a terribly deep umbilicus, but it is quite sensitive...my ler has fun playing with it, and sneaking a finger in under the jewlery...😀 😉 😛

the hollywood brother has never given much thought ot the hollywood brother belly button

Meh, I 'unno really, or whether it's deep or not. It's an innie, and seems to have quite a few folds in it. I guess it's kind of deeper. *sigh*

Yeah i love my belly button. It gets played with and fingered by my girlfriend quit a bit :happy: I also play with my belly button and pick at it.

I have a huge weakness and soft spot for deep innies,also since my girlfriend has a deep deep innie :super_hap :drool: And her belly button also smells like sweat inside her belly button and lotion which is too die for :inlove:

I'd like my bellybutton a lot more if I could shoot a superlaser from it. As it is, it's not bad, I guess.

I liked my belly button a lot more before I lost my gall bladder, before that it got a LOT of attention, but I have been more reluctant to show it since the surgery. It is still an innie, but slightly altered.

I have an outie and I don't really care for it, though I do not dislike it enough to change it.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back