• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite 80's cartoon show.

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
For all the children of the 80's who wish for poofy/fluffy hair, jumpsuits, heroes who say cowabunga and heroines who are truly outrageous, this thread IS FOR YOU! List your favorite cartoons of the 80's! ^_^

Here's some of mine:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Jem and the Holograms
The Adventures of Link (from the Super Mario Brothers Show)
Gobots
Transformers
Mysterious Cities of Gold

Shoot...here I thought there would be some children of the 80's here on this board. 🙁

i was born in 91, dear 😛
I'd have to say "Akira" though I'm not sure what the dates are on that.
as far as series go, I liked Thundercats X3 Voltron, Gundam,
pretty much all of the typical guy shows.

i was born in 91, dear

Precisely why I said children of the 80's!

Besides, you 90's kiddos creep the heck outta me. With your crazy rap music and all that...^_~

I was into "grunge" i'll have you know 😛

While Relent was alittle behind the times, I was alittle ahead(or is it the other way around?). Nevertheless, I'm afraid i was a child of the 70's, which(with afew exceptions) wasn't exactly a banner time for children's cartoons. That said, I would love to see some Disney Gummi Bears again.

I was born in '89, BUT I loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. I've never read a comic book (not that there are any places that sell them within 100 miles of here) in my life, so...yeah. That'll always be the "real" Ninja Turtles to me.

Masters of the Universe? Transformers? TMNT already got the obligatory mention...Thundercats, GI Joe. Yeah. 80s FTW.

90s were pretty cool too. 🙂

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back