• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite Interrogation scenario?

hungman1

TMF Poster
For those that like fantasies and role playing which involves being mercilessly tickled for reavaling information or love to be the tickler that slowly strokes all the ticklish spots with a feather in order to make the captive talk.. what's your favourite scenario?

A wonderful one is a don tortelli-zack/kaytlin style.. "you will tell me where the diamond is"!

Imagine you go to vacations, accidentally see a gang hiding something very valuable, take it but don't notice the hidden camera recording the area.. so soon enough you find yourself being at the hands of the gang, having your bare soles lying on a round table.. ready for some ticklish moments.. and the worst.. you really don't remember where you hide their swag.

Or what if you were part of the gag and you suggested a method for making the poor captive talk.. a method that includes feathers..

So?

Last edited:
Well the closest I can come to this; my last gf and I were playing the "how MUCH do you like me?" Game. It was right before a tickle session so she was tied up on my couch and whatnot, wearing the cutest little tanktop and and black jeans, with a pair of blue flats on her feet. I basically took one of her slippers and held it over her nose whilst using a feather on her bare soles until I got what I wanted to hear out of her lol. And then I tickled her for another half hour. She picked a bad time to start playing that game! Right before a tickle session? Man was she asking for it 😛

O my favorite interrogation scenario is always one where i'm tied and gagged..and the interrogator/s pretend they don't know this..and keep asking me the same question over and over..and because i can't, since i'm gagged, they keep up the torture, saying.."Ah well, since she doesn't answer, she must like this" and i'm trying so hard to say something and they pretend they can't hear it...mmm

For me, a good scenario would be me as a U.S. Marine and my Lee as a suspected terrorist or insurgent. I would interrogate her about:

1. Who and where her leader is.

2. Where they keep their weapons and attack plans.

3. Where their training facility is.

4. Where their hideouts are.

O my favorite interrogation scenario is always one where i'm tied and gagged..and the interrogator/s pretend they don't know this..and keep asking me the same question over and over..and because i can't, since i'm gagged, they keep up the torture, saying.."Ah well, since she doesn't answer, she must like this" and i'm trying so hard to say something and they pretend they can't hear it...mmm

oh wow. Do they make more like you?:drool

That sounds like lots of fun isabeau, I am a ler and I find that talking about tickling the lee (once she is tied up) before I start actually tickling makes her feel more sensitive because it builds anticipation. I say "if you haven't given me the information I need within the next 5 minutes I will have to start tickling you". (She has no idea what the information is and neither do I😉)
So I make her wait the longest 5 minutes of her life, and when I eventually start tickling she has built it up in her mind and is much more sensitive. Your scenario would work really well in that situation as well because if you physically cant say anything because you are gagged, the waiting is almost as unbearable as the tickling.

Reason #479 why I adore this woman!

That sounds like lots of fun isabeau, I am a ler and I find that talking about tickling the lee (once she is tied up) before I start actually tickling makes her feel more sensitive because it builds anticipation. I say "if you haven't given me the information I need within the next 5 minutes I will have to start tickling you". (She has no idea what the information is and neither do I😉)
So I make her wait the longest 5 minutes of her life, and when I eventually start tickling she has built it up in her mind and is much more sensitive. Your scenario would work really well in that situation as well because if you physically cant say anything because you are gagged, the waiting is almost as unbearable as the tickling.

oo yes...i love that idea..it's perfect...i've never had the opportunity to try that scenario, but it's always a favorite of mine..you, fetish, are quite devious..just my type..

and Rick...better catch up, you need to list one thousand reasons why you adore me lol...:wub

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back