• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite type of food?

Satur1n

TMF Regular
On thinking about it last night, I figured that when I weigh my favourite food, a bacon cheeseburger, against a simple ham & cheese sandwich, my favourite TYPE of food is actually just any kind of sandwich. Though I am a pretty picky eater; always have been.
Shows how much free time I have to think of shit like this; lol

My favourite sandwich is obviously a bacon cheeeburger, but here's a recipe for an interesting sandwich that I like making:

Bottom layer: Thick slice of white bread.
Use Benecol Olive spread for butter.
Layer of streaky bacon rashers.
Layer of grated parmesan cheese.
Layer of iceberg lettuce.
Layer of tandoori chicken.
Another layer of iceberg lettuce.
Layer of fried ground chicken.
Another layer of iceberg lettuce.
Layer of Cornish cruncher cheddar.
Layer of one grilled burger patty.
Top layer: Thick slice of white bread.

If you used strong enough bread, it should hold together and make a delicious sandwich-eating experience. But of course, don't eat it more than once a fortnight or so; it's obviously REALLY bad for you.

Last edited:
Man, that DOES sound good. I'm with you in that a cheeseburger is to me a thing of sublime beauty. We're going to attempt to make queso burgers next time we cook out. No idea whether they'll be any good or not, but we came up with the idea out of the blue, and now we gotta see it through.

As far as ethnicity, it's Italian food for me. However, it never fails to amaze me what the Mexicans can do with a limited pallet.

:chef:

Rice! There's so many different things you can do with rice, and even different varieties. A bag of rice can last for weeks, too. Wild rice, jasmine rice, yellow rice, long grain rice. Spanish, egg fried, white rice, rice pudding.

My favorite way to make it is to add some salt and dark chili powder, along with sliced olives, corn, and black beans. It's great.

Grilled fucking anything. Right this very moment I'm grilling some Italian sausage for spaghetti and some Conecuh sausage for...something. For those poor, unfortunate souls who live above the Mason-Dixon line, Conecuh is to sausage what Shakira is to booty rolls.

If I had to choose a favorite type, I would have to choose sea-food. I adore anything from the ocean. Especially shellfish. I can eat it raw, smoked, grilled, fried, tossed into a salad or in a soup. If I sea food, I eat it xD

But beware the next time you visit the seaside. The seafood might take a liking to you!

I kid. I love seafood, too.

But beware the next time you visit the seaside. The seafood might take a liking to you!

I kid. I love seafood, too.

:lol That wouldn't work... I wouldn't be caught dead in a skin-tight latex bodysuit...

Now I feel like some sashimi...

I love both sushi and curry. I frequented a local Japanese bar that served both, but it went out of business the other day. :cry

CHEESE

Otherwise: Italian, Japanese, seafood - my top three favorite "groups." Shrimp tempura, misoyaki butterfish, fettucini alfredo, a big bucket of Alaskan king crab legs... I can't choose!

Dude, you gotta go into food advertizing, that sandwitch you described made me hungry for it!

CHEESE

Otherwise: Italian, Japanese, seafood - my top three favorite "groups." Shrimp tempura, misoyaki butterfish, fettucini alfredo, a big bucket of Alaskan king crab legs... I can't choose!

I need to try crab legs sometime. I haven't had that privilege yet. There's this italian restaurant near my house that serves the best grilled calamari salad with buffalo mozzarella. It's. to. die. for!

I wuv a good burger. Juicy, brown, hot, and NOT BURNT. Add some lettuce, tomato, three-types of cheese, a little mayo, and some cajun fries and I'm in heaven. My most favorite meal though of all time has to be either my mother's three-cheese lasagna (home made) or her home made chocolate cake. ^_^

Crab legs I'm down with, but for some reason I can't stomach regular crab meat.

I love both sushi and curry. I frequented a local Japanese bar that served both, but it went out of business the other day. :cry

Seems no one but corporations can afford to keep businesses running anymore, and even some of them are going. Well as long as Burger King stays around I'll be happy; lol

I'm a huge fan of Chinese curry, with just chicken and plain boiled rice. While not a huge fish lover, I will make an exception for steamed fish in blackbean sauce though.

There's a thai place in my town - their chicken fried rice is probably the greatest thing I have EVER tasted! Soooo good!

There's a thai place in my town - their chicken fried rice is probably the greatest thing I have EVER tasted! Soooo good!

Funnily enough, whenever I eat Thai, I almost always never touch anything that isn't seafood, vegetables or duck. Yesterday I had fish fillet soup, thai fried noodles with shrimp and fried morning glory. I was on cloud nine the entire time. :wub

I like Indian food and Barbecue. Thai is lovely as well - very aromatic flavour combinations - chilli. lime, coriander coconut. Beautiful food.

I think my default meal if I go out to somewhere i've never been is a cheeseburger. I adore them. I'm talking about mid-market places and bars, Most friends would never think of paying high prices for a meal out.

One of my favourite home-cooked meals is cottage pie, and I do a pretty good lasagne - stuff you can just tuck into.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back