• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your opinion on what I should write

EpicAwesomeness

So, I'm going to make a couple tickling stories to see if people enjoy what I write and if they do, well, I'll write more. 🙂

I like more consensual tickling where the 'lee enjoys it, but I may get sadistic if I am requested to. I have school, so it may not be RIGHT away, but it will be within the month hopefully. I'm going to write a consensual story right after this post, but tell me this: should I make it more with the 'lee liking it or should it be more torture? I would love your feedback.

I like stories where the 'lee enjoys it. But one trouble I have when writing stories myself is coming up with a conflict or complication to make the story interesting - as a story - when I can't use the cliche "the 'lee hates being tickled but has to endure it anyway."

So if you can write a story where the 'lee likes it, and still make it a good story, then the more power to you.

Last edited:
More of a nonconsensual story lover, here. Perhaps some sort of middle-ground could be reached? Say, a story where the lee wants and loves being tickled, but the ler proceeds to go a little too far(or alot) past their limits? The nice thing about this sort of fiction is, the lee practically places him/her-self into the situation, so no need to fabricate why they are being tickled by the writer. That and: better this sort of situation happens in fiction than in reality!

I'm with Rick honestly~ when it comes to fantasy, I'm a fan of nonconsensual scenarios. This doesn't mean it has to stay that way permanently, but within the context of stories, I like it when the atmosphere itself lends to it the same feelings of desperation and need to escape that tickling gives in general. When tickling occurs~ even if the 'lee likes it, they have this need for it to stop. It's completely involuntary~ they laugh not because they like it or because they want to, but because they're being tickled. The whole story should be tickling~ it should wrap around and just enhance the tickling itself within its grip. <3

There's a subtle difference between a 'lee who can't stand being tickled and one who hates it. I'm all for stories about 'lees who can't stand it - who have to be well-secured, and who struggle desperately (if futilely) during the tickling. I have no problem with stories about 'lees who can't help trying to escape any more than they can help laughing. That happens a lot in my own stories.

What I don't care for are stories about 'lees who hate and fear being tickled, who find tickling to be the "WORST TORMENT EVAR!!!" and who are apt to beg and blubber to not be tickled, or to have the tickling stop. That's something I almost always avoid in my stories.

This is also not quite the same line as consensual vs non-consensual. A 'lee who hates and fears being tickled, and for whom tickling is pure agony, might still volunteer for a tickle-session for the sake of some overwhelming purpose. Likewise a 'lee who doesn't hate and fear the feather might find herself in a non-consensual tickling session. It's just that her reasons for not wanting to be tickled (in that particular session) will be different from "I hate tickling and don't ever want to undergo it."

To pull out a couple of examples from my own stories: "Department of Happiness" has non-consensual tickling - the 'lee has a get-out-of-tickling permit that gets revoked, forcing her into multiple tickle sessions. But the problem isn't that tickling is agony for her, or even that it makes her unhappy - quite the opposite.

And "The Gambling Stocks" is one of my very few stories where the 'lees beg for the tickling to stop. But the 'lees in the story are cheerful voluenteers. (It also subverts the usual "'ler as evil tormentor" trope - the story conflict is 'ler vs 'lee, but it's an essentially friendly contest, and the tickling does immediately stop once the 'lee begins to beg.)

Well definitely a case of taste here. 🙂 I like your stories Sable, don't get me wrong. Though I find a lot of the consensual situations sometimes rather unbeleivable in them. I just can't associate with them. I suppose I just see the lee 'liking it' as a kind of a cop out. Like, you're doing them a favor. I suppose you would find it interesting from the morale standpoint? I mean, in real life, having a partner who enjoys it is wonderful. I tend tend to toss out that norm the instant aliens and centaurs get involved. But we all have our tastes and markets, and I enjoy tickle torture to live up to its name. Nobody's feelings are being hurt in a world of fiction, and just because someone doesn't like what's being done to them doesn't mean they can't grow from it, conquer it or discover something about themselves.

As you can see, there are a variety of reader's tastes, EpicAwesomeness, so perhaps you should roll with what you prefer. If consensual is best for your stories, do it!

Oh, uh, one thing though...

You must center your story around the chick in the attachment (see below) for me to read it. Well, today anyway...

It is a matter of taste. In my case, it's that as a 'ler myself, I don't want the 'ler in the story to be this nasty sadistic bastard that I have a hard time identifying with. But I also don't want the 'lee to be this evil bitch who deserves the "WORST TORMENT EVAR!!!" either. I don't want either the 'ler or the 'lee to be the antagonist, the villain(ess) of the piece.

More generally, I don't want the conflict of the story to be simply "ler vs lee." Now 'ler vs 'lee is a natural conflict for a tickle story, easy to do, and if you do like that conflict it can produce some really great stories. It's just that I don't care for it all that much myself.

EpicAwesomeness: I'll second the advice of Rib Tickler. You should should try to write the kind of stories that you'd like to read yourself.

Inverse: I think that one of the differences between us is that I'm not at all into tickle torture. I'm an "anti-sadist" rather than a sadist; what turns me on is the idea of "forced pleasure" of which tickling can be one powerful form - but only if the 'lee does like it.

I've often used tickling as a faux torture for the sake of generating a plot, but the point of it is to show the 'lers clever their way out of a "must torture" situation by inflicting a torture that... isn't. And the kind of thing I really find hot personally is one where the tickling isn't even a faux torture. The kind of thing I find extra-hot is where a scantily-clad, barefoot slavegirl says "I beg the tickle, Master!" and when Master assents she runs eagerly to the stocks, to be locked in them and tickled to within an inch of her sanity.

So yeah, "like, you're doing them a favor" is for me the point of it all.

I like a healthy blend of the two~ which is a tricky thing to do. Where the intent isn't necessarily to give pleasure, nor is the initial reaction as such but can develop into that stream of thought. There's definitely no one 'right' way to do it, and there are many schools of thought to this sort of thing.

My story Acceptance actually deals with an individual's inability to accept that they truly enjoy this torturous ordeal. The fact they tickle themselves nightly in dreams representing something they reject for years~ but eventually have to realize that in the end, it's something that makes them happy. <3

It's a good thing to blend the ideologies sometimes, but at least we recognize them. I guess it's a part of why we can create these ideas in the first place. They already exist, and like reality~ they rarely are so black and white. 🙂

Epic, you should write the story exactly the way you would want to read it. The more specific the story, the more universal it will appear to everyone else.

There's no appeasing certain segments of the tickling boards. Some won't read a story unless it's F/M. Others won't read it unless it involves bondage. In the end, you're not going to please everyone-- maybe not even the vast majority-- so just please yourself, and you'll end up with fans that like the exact same stuff that you do.

First: you should write what you want to write. If you're not into your own work, you won't like it as much, and it won't be as passionate. And that is what really makes a story great: that sense of emotion and soul (real specific and helpful, I know).

I side with Sable on this debate, though. I may be in the minority, but I enjoy the stories where the lee actually enjoys the tickling, even if there's some twist. The trick in those situations is to find a compelling twist that makes the situation interesting. She enjoys being tickled but "oh God not here, not now!" Or, the lee enjoys it but somehow coerces the ler into it. Or, the lee has to not laugh/squirm/let go/etc. despite enjoying it and wanting to get into it, due to some consequence. Or the lee really enjoys tickling, but not by this person whom they must resist! There are definitely ways to do both.

Whatever you want to write about, there'll probably be an audience for it. The point is, write what you feel will be a quality story. That's the big difference. Regardless of what's going on with the lee, a well written story makes it engaging, and often makes these differences seem minor. Good luck!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back