• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your perfect tickling video

highwing

TMF Regular
In this thread, post on what your perfect tickling video would be. Just type of a small desciption. Hey, their may even be some producers looking at this thread so have fun with it!

Okay here is mine...
Well I like sock tickling, and strait jackets, and of coarse female ticklees.
Mostly on the feet, and the tickler is actually smiling for once. The feet would be bound in leather ankle cuffs and blindfolded is always good. Than remove the socks and have some barefeet fun. The girl should be young, brunette, fairly light skin, and not too skinny, but not too fat

I would like to see tickling a girl lying on bed, her feet captured in stocks and her arms tied over her head. Hm, perhaps her toes tied, too, and than she gets tickled her feet and upperbody by two other girls with feathers and fingers (perhaps some other tools more). Yes, and she has to be very ticklish all over so she loses her mind completely 🙂

It would be great to have a story in the video, for example the girls punish her because she has been a bad girl *lol* This would be better than only a video with tickling, it should have al ittle story within. 😉

Last edited:
2 girls locked side by side in stocks. One in sheer tan hose, the other in sheer black hose. Another girl is tickling their feet - however, whenever the attention is on one girl, the other girl gets her nylon feet dusted with itching powder - so that she ends up begging to be the one to get tickled.

If I were creating a video, it would show a nice, "regular guy" 20-something dude in swim trunks getting wrestled to the ground, held down, and playfully tickled by about half a dozen of his cute 20-something female friends until he has an orgasm, and then they all laugh about it afterward. My second choice would be a fem-fem tickle-wrestling video where the winner sits on the loser and tickles her until the latter has an orgasm 😎

A woman with big, long soles completely wrapped in plaster bandages (full body cast) from neck to ankles and having her feet tickled unmercifully in every way and method imaginable....:drool:

My fantasy video would be of a busty ticklee wearing a two piece nylon bikini. She's tied up lying down spread eagled and would be tickled by two ladies on her left and right. The ticklers would first tickle her bosom through the nylon top using long nails. Then they would both bend down and each will tickle-lick all over each bosom while at the same time tickle her armpits and her sides with both hands.

Great question.

The ticklee: female, approximately 5'2", 140 pounds, with a pretty face, long hair, and small feet with short toes. No bondage.

The ticklers: Two females, each with similar looks to the 'lee. One concentrates on the upper body, tickling her underarms, breasts and belly, while the other tickles the feet.

Tools: some fingers, some licking, but mostly feathers and soft brushes.

The scenario: The 'lee loves to be tickled. and it arouses her. Her friends are giving her a present (for whatever reason). While the two 'lers tickle her, she becomes very aroused and begins to masturbate. Seeing this, the upperbody tickler takes over, bringing her to several orgasms by playing with her nipples and pussy, while the other tickler sucks her toes and tickles her soles. Oh, and the orgasms must be real. After the first girl is spent, the gals rotate and each takes a turn being tickled to orgasm.

Yup, that's my perfect video, right there.

Dave

The Perfect Video

Ticklee: A sexy 5'8'' 125 to 145 pound Ebony lady with long hair, a body to die for, and lovely size 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 feet.

Tickler: Another gorgeous woman of any race who uses playful tickle talk.

Wardrobe (Ticklee): A belly exposing T-Shirt with very short shorts. No Footwear.

Wardrobe (Tickler): A Very short mini-dress with high-heeled sandals. She takes the sandals off before the tickling.

Setting/Environment: Living room couch or floor.

Body Parts Being Tickled: 95% feet, 5% belly/sides.

Bondage: None.

Tools: Fingers Only.

Scenario: The tickler and ticklee are roommates. The ticklee has been cleaning the house while the tickler is at college. The ticklee unknowingly throws away two front row Smackdown tickets and backstage passes that belonged to the tickler and her boyfriend. Minutes later, the tickler comes home and they chat for a bit. The tickler looks for the tickets, but can't find them. She asks about them, but the ticklee doesn't know what she's talking about. The tickler explains how much the tickets and backstage passes cost, and that she bought them as a belated birthday present for her boyfriend. The ticklee offers to do anything to make it up. The ticklee slides her feet into the ticklers lap and lets her tickle all she wants without pulling away or saying "Stop."

my perfect video would show the female lee in completely immobile spreadeagle bondage wearing victoria secret type bra , silky sheer tan pantyhose and high heels.The female ler wearing same.The ler would taunt the lee that she knows how ticklish she is and is doing to put her through hell for whatever reason and start tickling her at her armpits and slowly and without mercy work her way down her victims body using her long red fingernails.The lee is unbearably ticklish and he5r hysteria escalates as time goes on.When the lee finishes tickling her ankles she slowly slides off 1 heel off 1 foot (a close up is needed of the shoe removal and a slow thorough camera pan over the top and bottom of the exposed hosed foot as well) and she slowly stearts tickling the foot with 1 fingernail adding another finger as time goes on till all 10 fingers are tickling the top and bottom of the lees foot at the same time.The same is repeated to the other foot..then to both feet at the same time.And the lees feet would be the most ticklish part of her body

Then of course another female comes in to rescue the lee and the two overpower the ler to tie her down and tickle her as revenge!

Perfect T Vid?
Me tickling a pretty woman I met two years ago on her tummy for a few hours because she wants me to (I wish!). Then she does it back to me! It'd be just something between me and her. Never gonna happen!

What I would like to see is somebody's unbearably ticklish bare feet completely restrained - and tickled non-stop on the soles of both of her feet for at least 5 minutes - even though, the longer the better. There should be no breaks for tickling on either foot - not even for one second. The feet should be so unbearably ticklish, that even just one second of being tickled on her soles is too unbearable. The arches, the most sensitive spot on the feet - should be tickled at least 30% of the time - even though 50% would be better. At least 20% of the time should be the arches on both feet at the same time.

Would that be anyone else's dream video? I would like to see that done to Cheyenne - who I understand has unbearably ticklish feet. I would like to see her tickled that way for at least 5 minutes - even though 10 minutes would be better! Better yet, how about seeing Cheyenne's bare feet completely restrained, tickled non-stop on both of the soles of her feet at the same time, heavy emphasis on the arches, for one whole hour?

Mine is simple.

All Barefoot tickling in stocks.

normal lenght tight jeans.

nice colourful tube top.

Nice ticklish female with small but varily round feet! 😛

MistressValerie said:
If I were creating a video, it would show a nice, "regular guy" 20-something dude in swim trunks getting wrestled to the ground, held down, and playfully tickled by about half a dozen of his cute 20-something female friends until he has an orgasm, and then they all laugh about it afterward. My second choice would be a fem-fem tickle-wrestling video where the winner sits on the loser and tickles her until the latter has an orgasm 😎
Yeah okay. You talked me into it. I'll star in the first video. Twist my arm.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back