• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Super-Villain Dream Team

The_Crusader

TMF Regular
Or League of Evil, whatever you prefer. Mine would have to be; *Cobra Commander, General M. Bison, Dr. Doom, and Megatron. That would be so awesome.

* I feel I must specify what I mean by Cobra Commander. We all know the whiny, cowardly (inept) and girly Cobra Commander from the G.I. Joe cartoon, but I'M talking about the sadistic, megalomaniacal, Hitler-esque super genius from the comics.

Who would be YOUR super-villain dream team?

Saruman, Emperor Palpatine, Skeletor, Magneto, Mr. Selatcia from Metalocalypse, whoever actually runs the Combine, Dr. Weird from ATHF, Ozzy Osbourne and former Haitian dictator Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier. Reanimated as a Voodoo lich-king of course.

Far Past Real Life Villain Team: Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Nero, Constantine, Xerxes, Cortés, Qin Shi Huang, and Andrew Jackson.

Not Far Past Real Life Villain Team: Stalin, Hitler, Pole Pot, Nixon, Mao Zedong, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
In questions like this you really need a limiter as to how many comprise the teams otherwise I could just list 50 badass villains and say this is my team. So I will choose three which could actually work together as a team. If you put too many megalomaniacs or loners together they'll just kill each other.

First off we need some brains... Hannibal Lecter. He has a good mixture of intelligence, intuition and ruthlessness. Yes he's a psychopath but if the goal is a challenge to him he'll enjoy the mental gymnastics.

Now some power and some more brains... Dr. Doom. He has super tech, connections and a big picture view. He can handle the 'vision thing'.

Now we need our equal opportunity hire with a little sex appeal... Ryoko. Not technically a villain now... but she was one. This of course would be the real OAV Ryoko. And yes, she will have all 3 gems.

Alexander Anderson ( semi bad-guy)( Hellsing)
Hoshikage Kisame ( Naruto)
Venom ( Spiderman/Marvel)
Magneto ( X-men/Marvel)
Fat Buu ( Dragonball Z)
The Shade ( Justice League/DC Comics)

In questions like this you really need a limiter as to how many comprise the teams otherwise I could just list 50 badass villains and say this is my team. So I will choose three which could actually work together as a team. If you put too many megalomaniacs or loners together they'll just kill each other.

I just really like the idea of Magneto, Saruman and the Emperor all on one team. 😉 Imagine the chaos... "Dooku?!" "GANDALF?!?"

...Factor in the umpteen million times Christopher Lee has played Dracula...yeah.

Emperor Ming the Merciless leads the whole thing. Lord Vader is his henchman, and he teams up with Khan and Jereth for a good 80s villain trimuvirate. Add in Professor Moriarty and Doctor Horrible to do more evil than good.

There you go. That's the start of a list.

Lex Luthor and the Legion of Doom free Zod,Faora,and Kru-El from the Phantom Zone Zod blasts Luthor with heat vision and takes over

They then go and destroy all of the DC heroes :2thumbs::evilha::bwahaha:

Lex Luthor and the Legion of Doom free Zod,Faora,and Kru-El from the Phantom Zone Zod blasts Luthor with heat vision and takes over

o Zod the sod...Superman will easily see thru that scheme and pound you guys to a sobbing pulp....

LONG

LIVE

SUPERMAN!!!

Dude. How did I manage to forget you? I am a failure!

:: kneels before Zod ::

Willy Pete (Empowered)
Magneto (X-Men)
Doomsday (Superman)
Threshold (Gen-13)
Shasti (Dirty Pair)

Snail Shell

I've often thought about that and my team would be made of Darth Vader, Bass from Megaman, Dr. Robtnik, Sephiroth, Omega Shenron and Luigi leading the affair. I know he's not a villian but he has motivation and is very promising.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back