• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Tickle Spots : Do you tell your 'ler or not?

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
I'm just wondering if people prefer to tell their ticklers where they are most ticklish, or if they like this information being found out by the ticklers on their own?

Lers, feel free to answer this as well.

As a lee, I love the idea of divulging my weaknesses to a 'ler. Adds to the helplessness, I guess.

As a ler, I would certainly enjoy having this information given to me, but there is something to be said for finding a spot on your own.

So, your thoughts?

I do usually tell

BUT

I love it when my 'ler is still into exploring. That way I learned about spots, I didn't even know were ticklish and one of these 'found' spots turned out to be my most ticklish one so far 🙂

I wouldn't tell just because its more fun. But its not like they are very hard to find. They are pretty much everywhere.

:justlips:
To tell or not to tell...hmmm?
I enjoy being tickled, so I will divulge some information to my ler in conversations well before we play. I find tickle talk very arousing. Also, when I am not in a play situation, I love it when a ler wants to get as much information as possible about my body. I am not always truthful with my answers, but I enjoy the inquisition.
I will not reveal a thing if I expect the tickling to happen immediately following the questions. Same goes if I am already being tickled, and the ler wants conversation about which spot is best. Pulheaze! My lips are sealed.

I don't tell, I generally like the exploration game...I will so though, that if she hits a certain spot and I like how much it tickles...I'll beg for the 'ler to NOT tickle there, generally to the opposite effect.

As a ler i'll ask the lee where she is ticklish....

if she volunteers the info readily, God help her...I prefer she didn't, taking a "ticklish inventory" at first, tickling everywhere, and making mental notes which spots drive her up a wall, then of course doubling back later😀

I've found that it doesn't matter if I tell or not. My entire body is a ticklish spot.

I've found that it doesn't matter if I tell or not. My entire body is a ticklish spot.

...That's nice to know, hehe. ;P

Anyway, as for me, I sort of agree, it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty bad everywhere. I enjoy it when I'm told where it is, as more of an incentive. But I think that also goes for the enjoyment of seeing what they 'ler can dish out. If I think I'm in for a treat (in those rare cases I sub; I'm more of a dom, myself), I'll slip in a good spot or two, just to see what they can muster up. Maybe some who verbally inform you of such a same spot, beforehand, do that for those particular reasons as well.

Last edited:
I think it's definitely more fun if the tickler finds out on her own, and while I've not done much tickling myself I can imagine it would be like a spoiler to be told beforehand.

I tell if i need to...

If a guy does not seek and tickle, I am disappointed. But if he is otherwise cute, warm, et cetera I'll whisper hints to him, or raise my feet near his face, or rub my toes along his sides as we fool around...

Failing that, I am not above saying "tickle my feet" in the heat of passion...

Or... I'll ask "are you ticklish here" and spider tickle his spots to encourage him to reciprocate...

Lea

I don't need to say much, my most ticklish spots are fairly obvious ones, and are usually found pretty quickly..... no matter how much i try to hide them from my 'ler'. :shock:

I enjoy being tickled, so I will divulge some information to my ler in conversations well before we play.

I will not reveal a thing if I expect the tickling to happen immediately following the questions. Same goes if I am already being tickled, and the ler wants conversation about which spot is best. Pulheaze! My lips are sealed.

That.

A Very Ticklish Man

Like a previous poster commented, I enjoy the pre-tickle conversation very much, so I will reveal some information but not all, as the tickle exploration is just as much fun. Besides, its not hard to find ticklish spots on me. You'd have a harder time finding spots that are not ticklish!

Whether someone tells me or not I'm going to find out either way and it will be exploited. My suggestion is don't tell me because you know you will...

Be still, I am coming to tickle you.

What are you kidding?

Never just give it away. That takes away from the fun and the rush! Make me work for it. gives me a sense of accomplishment when I find it. I love to judge between the three most ticklish places. Taunting with, "Is this it? No, I think this one. Wait, how 'bout this one? I can't decide. Gimme twenty more minutes."

As for telling my 'ler, well, I let them decide because I honestly don't know.🙂

Sure i'll tell, but it'll prolly be lies.. or better yet, i'll give it away in metaphor form hehe.. But on the flip side of that, if i am genuinely asked by someone placed in a dominating position, i somehow feel obligated to answer truthfully. Kind of a form of obedience in play i suppose.

yeeeah, I do tend to tell, I tend to stitch myself up alot before a session, But having said that, im yet to session with someone properly into tickling, someone who would actually look for spots, if such a person had me to play with, then I would most likely let them search instead.

I always divulge where I'm NOT ticklish before a proper session begins, and during the course of a session I sometimes have the habit of mentioning a good ticklish spot if the 'ler is close to it but I don't think she is going to hit it. For the most part, though, I enjoy the 'ler taking the time to search and find all my spots at least as much as she does, especially if she is enjoying finding all my spots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back