• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yumi tickled pictures (Last Laugh Yod series)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather

Attachments

• llyod_sample1.jpg
    llyod_sample1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 239
  • llyod_sample2.jpg
    llyod_sample2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 203
  • llyod_sample3.jpg
    llyod_sample3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 293
  • llyod_sample4.jpg
    llyod_sample4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 250
  • llyod_sample5.jpg
    llyod_sample5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 467

Attachments

• llyod_sample6.jpg
    llyod_sample6.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 354
  • llyod_sample7.jpg
    llyod_sample7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 241
  • llyod_sample8.jpg
    llyod_sample8.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 208
  • llyod_sample9.jpg
    llyod_sample9.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 365

Attachments

• llyod_sample10.jpg
    llyod_sample10.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 97
  • llyod_sample11.jpg
    llyod_sample11.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 118
  • llyod_sample12.jpg
    llyod_sample12.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 74
  • llyod_sample13.jpg
    llyod_sample13.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 92

Attachments

• llyod_sample14.jpg
    llyod_sample14.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 81
  • llyod_sample15.jpg
    llyod_sample15.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 104
  • llyod_sample16.jpg
    llyod_sample16.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 60
  • llyod_sample17.jpg
    llyod_sample17.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 84
now THAT was hot! I was wondering when you'd be hiring an asian model again 🙂 Your last asian tickling vid (I think it was delta) was amazing just as this one is! Very good work Francois!

now THAT was hot! I was wondering when you'd be hiring an asian model again 🙂 Your last asian tickling vid (I think it was delta) was amazing just as this one is! Very good work Francois!

Thank you. I'd be delighted to work with more asian models, but I just don't get many asian candidates. Nowadays I mostly find my models through websites that allow models and photographers to get in touch. That way I can send shoot offers directly to models that I find interesting. I've contacted several asian models from the Montreal area over the last several months, possibly as many as 10 or 12, but only Yumi showed any interest in my project. Not a very good success ratio at all. It's very disappointing.

I think you'd find more opportunities from Japanese international students. I find they are more open minded to these video opportunities.

I think you'd find more opportunities from Japanese international students. I find they are more open minded to these video opportunities.

Perhaps you're right, I don't know. However, I don't have any more access to such potential models than I do on the model/photog websites I'm a member of. I mean, is there a Japanese international student website I'm not aware of?

The thing is, if I wanted to approach college students more or less directly, I would have done so a long time ago, and not just for Japanese students. But it's just not the recuitment method I'm interested in nowadays. It's too much of a hassle for usually very disappointing results. I know that from my first years working on The Last Laugh. Oh, I did succeed is working with a few models that answered my ads on campus bulletin boards, but they represent a rather small percentage of all the models I've worked with. It's pretty sad, considering I lived right next to a 35,000-student campus. You'd think I would have been flooded with candidates. Actually, I did get a fair number of replies, maybe more than 100 over 2-3 years, but extremely few lead to actual shoots. Most aren't interested, drop out of the project for dubious reasons (often at the last minute), or simply don't bother to show up when we set a meeting. That's not counting all those candidates that simply aren't ticklish enough. It's an extremely frustrating process.

I'm not sure how many Japanese people there are in Montreal. Certainly a lot, but I get the feeling that they're in the minority compared to other Asian communities. For instance, I live in the borough of Saint-Laurent, which is strongly multi-ethnic (as a caucasian I'm actually a minority around here), and I know that while Asians represent 15-20% of the population, very few of them are Japanese. There are, however, plenty of Chinese residents, among others. I don't know how is it for Montreal as a whole.

In any case, the fact is that when it comes to recruitment, I'm at the mercy of who answers my offers. If no Japanese models are interested, or if I don't find many among them models available for shoots, there isn't much I can do.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back