• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuna, from FFX, anyone?

Flurf

TMF Poster
I specifically remember her saying in the game, "I want my journey...to be full of laughter." I don't really have a preference how she's tickled, or where. Though, it might be interesting to put a spin on Seymour's request of marriage. A tickling aeon, in a strategy to get her to accept without trying to negotiate anything. Hey, it could've happened before anyone found a way off that one Al Bhed island to rescue her. -shrugs-

Or use your own idea. ^_^; Like I said, I don't really have a preference. I just thought I'd add in that idea for a little inspiration, on behalf of whoever takes this on.

If it helps, someone on my group has already suggested FFX pictures, and since I've already done some FF7 pictures (one of which I still want to draw before I move on from 7) its only natural that I'd move on to FFX as he suggested.

And now that that request has pretty much been supported in some form or another by you, its more likely to happen. I still have 3 or 4 more requests to do though before I'm open for some more. If you don't mind the wait, I don't mind the drawing. 🙂

Woo! 😀 Thankies. Muuuuccchhh appreciatedddd. -has been dieing for a Yuna pic-

Maybe a Lulu and Wakka pairing later on...Hmmmm...Buuut that's not what I asked for, so, foo on that.

excuse me Vladislaus Dracula, i know you still have some requests to do, but if you don't mind, could you do a picture for me? if at all possible, i'd like a picture of hinata from naruto having her feet tickled by sakura. thank you so much if you do this for me. but if you don't want to, i understand. thanks.

pwner_91 said:
excuse me Vladislaus Dracula, i know you still have some requests to do, but if you don't mind, could you do a picture for me? if at all possible, i'd like a picture of hinata from naruto having her feet tickled by sakura. thank you so much if you do this for me. but if you don't want to, i understand. thanks.

Thats actually a big coincidence that you bump such an old thread now. I'm all caught up on Naruto, as its the latest anime I've been watching (yes, even all the filler), and I feel I know enough about the characters to be drawing some of them soon, at least the ones I like.

Unfortunately, I am not currently taking requests right now (fetish requests) and have not been for a while now, though people are free to list them in the appropriate sticky in my forum. Its a cute idea, and I'm not opposed to it, but its a time and desire issue.

If its any consulation, there will be some Hinata fanart from me, albeit no tickling or fetish themes. If your request wasn't fetish related, perhaps it would have better fit into what I had planned, as it wouldn't be a totally different theme I'd be working on and having to devote time to. I'm sure there are others here who may be able to better facilitate your request, though. I hope you get what you want.

Last edited:
hmmmm, well do you think you could do a picture of hinata? nothing fetish related, just a pic of hinata. thanks man.

I feel that 'regular' pictures have more options and opportunities to express the character and the desired personality trait, emotion, etc, than fetish pictures (which obviously focus on the external and usually only on one thing), which is why I prefer them (at least after I've drawn a fair share's worth).

I don't like starting off a character, especially one I've never drawn before, with a fetish picture. While its not a missed opportunity, as you can always draw one later, its just my policy I guess.

Anyways, as this thread is old and should not have been necromanced, here's the link to a thread I just made where you can offer your Hinata suggestions (please post there instead):

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=319520#post319520

(Maybe the mods should close this thread?)

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back