• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuna & 'The Witchfinder' ( After TK , Feet )

ghostshinobi

TMF Expert
Yuna thought it was funny at first.

She had been kidnapped by the feared 'Witchfinder'. After spending a cold night in the cell , she had thought up every possible torture she could face. Would she be stretched on the rack? , Ducked in the lake? , Even as they were taking off her boots & locking her feet in the stocks , she thought the worst. Would they burn her feet with irons? , whip them perhaps?

When he told her that he was going to write on her feet with a paintbrush , she almost laughed

It didn't stay funny for long

One hour later , she is exausted. The tickling is too much for her to bare. He is going for a break an will return in one hour , where he will restart the torture.

If she confesses , she will be burnt at the stake

The stake doesn't sound like a bad idea

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22394770/

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 769
This is a fun idea! Well, not for Yuna, certainly, but it is for us! Artists tend to concetrate on the act itself, or on anticipation. Aftermath pictures are rare, and this is a good one! The poor girl's exhausted posture shows she's been run through the ringer. Let's hope she doesn't confess anytime soon!

oh would i love to see her soles feathered in the position in stocks in the same scene. think you could do it? that would be so schweet!

Bignorm868 said:
oh would i love to see her soles feathered in the position in stocks in the same scene. think you could do it? that would be so schweet!

Quite a few people wanna see it. The reason it is 'after tickling' is because it was a request. I'll see what i can come up with

thanks. i really like your work, the way you draw the feet, it's so cute, makes you wanna drag a feather between their toes.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back