• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuna's Darkest Week

xX Yuna Xx1

I posted this on the TMF and thought why not show the TT group too, so here it is..

This is a true story that happened last week with my two real life friends that I live with. I have added details about tickling, my position and what was going through my head to make it work reading and fun. I'm not the best writer but I do try to make it good and put effort into it.

So.. It started last week on Sunday, when my internet randomly stopped working and after calling the internet people, they said they will send a guy out to fix it during the week. So we knew we had no internet for a few days and quickly realized that daily life in 2014, uses the internet for a lot of stuff and because of this, I got kinda bored. Which forced me to entertain myself by annoying the two friends. I did random stuff over the few days like poke them while watching tv. I used my heels to rub up their leg while we were sitting around a table. I jumped on both of them while they were sitting on the couch watching sports and lay across them, moving my heels in the view of the tv, changing the channel which was too far and they tickled me for that, nothing major. But after the first few days, I got the idea of trying the kidnap scene. Which would require some spare time and no distractions, and with no internet, it seemed like a really good chance to try it. So we talked for an hour or more I think about the details. I let them choose when it happened. I was kinda expecting they would try that day but they waited to make it more of a surprise. So.. I hope you all enjoy!

A day later it happened. I walked into my house, quietly yelling "I'm home" before walking upstairs and into my bedroom. Forgetting that the kidnapping conversation ever happened, I was suddenly reminded when two guys dressed in black with a black mask or scarf covering their face, walked into my room towards me and pushed me onto my bed while one held my wrists and ankles. The other tied my hands behind my back and ankles together. They picked me up off the bed and then blindfolded me leaving me in complete darkness before picking my up and putting me over a shoulder.

Moving through the house I could only imagine we went to the basement where I was put down and held in place standing up by one of my kidnappers. The other then reached around and untied the straps around my back and neck, letting my top drop off me before slowly gliding his fingers down my ribs and sides and into the waistline of my skirt, causing me to giggle and squirm a little in my kidnappers hold. With a slow push down, my skirt drops down my legs and I get picked up again to force me to step out of it. Leaving me in just a bra, panties and heels and with no sound or words, I get picked up again and carried a few more steps before being put down on this table rack thing where I am then untied and pinned down to the device as my wrists are strapped down and spread above my head. I then feel a hand slowly stroke down my ribs and sides, over my hips, down my thighs and grab hold of my ankles, spreading them out while they get put in some stocks with padding around the ankles to hold my ankles firmly in place.

About a minute went by when I started wondering if they left me but I was suddenly surprised by two hands resting and gently rubbing my underarms. I was made more nervous when I felt two more hands slowly resting on the tops of my high heeled feet, gently rubbing up and down the sides of my feet. During this moment I had forgot about everything we talked about and the "Surprises" they mentioned as another pair of hands gently rested on my sides, gently rubbing up and down my sides and over my belly. Quickly realizing there is actually a third person in the room. I thought it was just going to be a 2on1 session but they seemed to have a few surprised for me. I squirmed a little, pulling on the leather straps that held me in place and bit my lip getting more nervous as the hands on my sides gently rubbed down my legs and to my left foot, while the hands already at my feet went to the right foot. The four hands on my feet started gently teasing my exposed arches and the sides of my feet that the high heels didn't protect, causing me to try move my feet away and gently try to curl my toes inside the heels while the hands on my underarms stroked up and my sides and ribs before moving across my belly and pulling a cold leather strap back across my belly and tightens it, stopping me from move my hips and arching my back. The hands rubbing my feet stopped and grabbed my heels by the toe, holding my feet still and started to unbuckle the ankle straps and then slowly pulled the heels off my feet. Still blindfolded I waited in silence for what I thought was next... but it was something worse, another surprise… two hands pressed firmly against my soles, forcing both my feet back against the padded foot stocks that held my ankles and then I was shocked to feel the cold toe ties that my friend had worked on a while ago, being put on each one of my toes, one by helpless one pulling them back and gently spreading them, but not too much that it would hurt, leaving my soles and arches completely exposed and unable to wiggle or get away for a second of relief, my toes were gently pulled back and spread apart a little to allow evil tools and fingers to get between and under them with almost no movement of curling or wiggling. At this point I got really nervous, wondering if I could handle what they had planned for me when I heard the door close. This got me thinking if a 4th person had joined or if this random 3rd person had left. (To avoid confusion, I later realized that the 3rd person did leave.)

I lay on this rack thing in a bra and panties, with my arms strapped above my head and a strap holding my waist down, my legs were spread and ankles locked in stocks, gripped tightly by padded leather with each one of my toes gently pulled back and spread. I was completely helpless to defend myself and I knew in the back of my mind, I can do nothing but lay here and take whatever they do to me. Then moment I feared this whole time finally hit me with a bigger impact then I thought it would... the Tickling... Gentle soft strokes down my exposed soles and arches, once for each foot caught me completely off guard leaving me with no chance of holding back any laughter. I burst out with laughter tensing up, trying to move my feet to avoid the fingers at every single stroke. Then the new stroking sensation on my exposed underarms only added to my helpless laughter. Trying to pull my arms down to protect my underarms only reminded me that I was completely helpless and couldn’t move at all. The fingers on my soles and arches repeated the gentle little strokes on each foot alternating, causing me to repeatedly attempt to wiggle my feet and try to move them away but the toe ties kept my feet perfectly in place. While still trying to lower my arms to at least get some protection from the tickling, I started to think this may have been a bad idea... which also reminded me, it’s too late now. I could only lay there trying to move any little part of my body I could, trying to avoid any tickling just to get that one little second of relief. The relief didn’t come as the strokes down my feet became gentle spider tickling, quickly scratching up and down my soles and arches on both feet. I screamed. My gentle wiggling quickly turned into frantic attempts to move my feet away, trying to curl my toes and pull my ankles out of the stocks. The fingers on my underarms had moved down to my sides and belly, gently grabbed at my sides and quickly gliding his fingers all over my belly. I tried wiggling my hips to avoid his fingers, trying to arch my back but the strap across my waist stopped me. After probably a minute or 2, I was getting out of breath so between nonstop laughter and attempts to free myself, I screamed “Break!” Which is like my passive safeword. This tells the ler’s I would like a break to catch my breath etc, but the end choice is up to them if they want to grant me this break.

Luckily for me they did give me a break and stopped the tickling. I panted heavily catching my breath, still blindfolded and strapped down completely helpless. As I got my breath back and calmed down, I started thinking “We must be close to being finished...” The new sudden sensation on both my inner thighs gave me my answer. As I jumped and tried to close my legs, I knew it was my soft makeup brushes, both moving differently so I guessed both my kidnappers had a brush each. The brushes tickled more than I thought as they quickly flicked over my inner thighs and slowly trailed down my legs towards my feet which got me squirming and begging “Not my feet!” between giggles. There was nothing I could do about what came next and that kind of angered me. The brushes quickly tickled up and down my arches, twisting and being flicked up and down as I tried to wiggle my feet, trying to pull them away, then they moved up to my toes and I screamed very loudly and burst into hysterical laughter as both brushes got between my toes and under them. The millions of soft bristles each with its own ticklish touch get twisted between my toes which nearly killed me. The laughter didn’t give me any chance to scream “Nooo” or beg them to stop. Trying to curl my helpless toes and trying to close them together to protect between them as the toe ties kept them spread and exposed to the millions of tiny tickling fingers from the makeup brushes, gliding and twisting between the toes and quickly flicking back and forth under my toes. It felt like hours has past when they finally stopped tickling my feet and toes with the brushes. I had no idea how long I was tickled for because I was still blindfolded. I tried to catch my breath again, thinking “This has been going on for hours, we must be finished now…” and after a little bit of waiting I felt something cold smooth and soft being rubbed up my right leg, which made me think “That feels like my patent leather shoe..” this seemed like revenge as I did the same thing to him a few days before. The leather heel was then being rubbed over my inner thigh which didn’t really feel like revenge, patent leather against skin feels really nice to me so I relaxed and started to enjoy it. With the blindfold doing its job very well and keeping me on the edge with the element of surprise, the sudden touch on my soles made me scream, possibly one of the loudest I’ve done in a while. I knew what it was the second it touched my feet and I thought this will kill me. The soft ball tipped paddle hairbrush began gently stroking across my exposed arches then up and over my helpless my soles which caused me to use all of the remaining energy I had to try disparately wiggle my feet and try to curl my toes, but nothing would allow me to move my feet or toes, the toe ties kept my toes in place, allowing my soles and arches to being tortured by the brush. At this point I felt like I could cry about not being able to move my feet or toes away at all. Moving my feet or curling my toes always gave me a second or two of relief but not this time. I’m not quite sure what happened next because as I was screaming and laughing nonstop uncontrollably, the tickling stopped as the leather high heel rubbed my thigh a little longer but also stopped. I lay there panting heavily and catching my breath, feeling like I just want to rest and go sleep and to my surprise, they began unstrapping me and helped me stand up. One of them gently carried me in his arms, almost hugging me as we went upstairs and into my room and he lay me down on my bed and then he left the room. I lay there thinking to myself, asking "why did they stop…" the only reasons I can think of is they could see I was finding it hard to take all at once or they felt sorry for me and thought, that’s enough…

The End.

After calming down and getting my breath back, I got dressed and went downstairs to get a drink of water. My friends weren't there when I came downstairs but they did come in about 20 minutes later. Asking why I looked so tired and why am I drinking water which I thought was funny. Trying to act innocent, acting like nothing happened...

Anyway, I hope it was worth reading and hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading too! 🙂

Dayum they got you good. However, I'm slightly confused on how this falls under darkest week ever because it sounds like you had a stellar time!

After calming down and getting my breath back, I got dressed and went downstairs to get a drink of water. My friends weren't there when I came downstairs but they did come in about 20 minutes later. Asking why I looked so tired and why am I drinking water which I thought was funny. Trying to act innocent, acting like nothing happened...

Anyway, I hope it was worth reading and hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading too! 🙂

Maybe it wasn't them. 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back