• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuna's lesson(ff/f)

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
OK, ppl, this is my first tickling story, which I wrote in 2 hours time, and late at night, so it isn't that good. Sorry for that.
The characters are from the game Final Fantasy X-2, Yuna, Rikku and Paine. Tell me what you think.

The situation on the airship Celsius has been hasty as the girls returned home, barely escaping death at the hands of a fiend. Brother, Buddy and Shinra were waiting for them on the entrance.
«Yuna, what happened?», asked Brother, putting Yuna in the first place, as always.
«A town needed our help taking out a pack of fiends, so I accepted to help», Yuna started explaining.
«Yeah… And when it all went rough, they all ran like cowards, leaving us to deal with the big one», Rikku said, obviously annoyed. «Yunie, you gotta stop helping people at all costs! They gotta learn to fend for themselves! You already stopped Sin!»
«Sorry, Rikku, but I just can't help myself», Yuna answered. «That's just the way I am, and I'm sorry I dragged you and Paine into trouble.»
«Alright! Enough already!», yelled Brother, getting into one of his poses yet again. «Yuna… I mean, you all made it safely back and that's all that matters. Now, let's party!»
All the group agreed with the leader, so they marched towards the cabins for a drink. No one noticed that Rikku and Paine fell behind.
«Rikku, we need to talk», Paine said, firmly holding Rikku's hand. «We were lucky this time, but next time we might not make it… Rikku, I think it would be for the best if we stopped Yuna from getting us dragged into any more trouble. We all might get killed because she decided to play hero. We need to talk her out of helping out people too much, some way.»
«Yes, you're right», Rikku agreed, then continued, smiling mischeviously: «And I think I know just the way to do it without hurting her. Listen…»
Rikku whispered her plan into Paine's ear.
«So, are you in?», Rikku asked.
«Sure, why not? It might even be fun», Paine agreed.
The plan was to put a sleeping potion inside Yuna's drink at the party, and then, when she falls asleep, the girls would take her to Paine's room and tickle her until she promises she won't let people use her to do their dirty work.
The plan went well: Paine slipped a little bit of potion in Yuna's drink while Rikku was distracting her attention. Yuna quickly fell asleep, so Rikku and Paine left the party with an excuse that they'll put Yuna to sleep.
«We need to get her to her cabin», said Paine. «And, we're tired, too. Fighting fiends is really a tiring job. You guys stay and have fun!»
When Yuna woke up, she realised that she's in Paine's room. She also realised that she can't move: her arms were tied above her head, and her feet were put in stocks.
«Good morning, Yuna», Rikku greeted her, a mischevious smile on her face. «See, Paine? Told you that this bondage equipment will come in handy one day.»
«Rikku? Paine?» Yuna was confused. She didn't know what to think. «What does this mean? Let me out of here!»
«Sorry, Yuna, but we just can't do that», Paine said, walking around Yuna with a big feather in her hands. «You see, Yuna, Rikku and I are worried. Worried that, if you keep taking on all these dangerous missions, we could all be done for. Not wanting that to happen, we decided to teach you how to say no to those people that would use you to do their dirty work for them.»
«How do you plan to do that?», Yuna asked.
«Well… Seeing that this is the part of you that will never change… the one that has the urge to help people… we have decided to make you controll it long enough to have a little counseling with me and Rikku before you take on any more of your stupid missions», replied Paine. «And, to do that, we are planning to show you what will happen the next time you take on a mission before a short discussion with me and Rikku.»
«Sorry, Paine, but that's just me», Yuna said, apologising. «When I see people who need help, I just have to help them. I'm sorry, but I don't know how that can change.»
«Don't worry, Yuna», Rikku said as she sat next to Yuna's feet. It was only now that Yuna noticed that her boots were lieing on the floor, meaning that she was barefoot. «That's what we're here for.» Saying that, Rikku gently stroked Yuna's tender, bare foot, causing a slight giggle to come out of Yuna. «Don't worry, soon, you'll be gratefull to us for doing this service to you.»
Yuna immediately realised what Rikku and Paine were planning to do: tickle her until she promises she will discuss helping others with them. No! They can't do that to her, she was too ticklish, Yuna thought.
«No, no, please, don't tickle me», Yuna pleaded. «I'll ask your approval for my every decision from now on, I swear, just, please, don't tickle me.»
«Sorry, Yuna, but that just won't do», said Paine. «You need to know exactly what Rikku and I will do to you if you break your promise. Actually, we will give you only a glimpse of what is to come if you do something without our permission. You need to feel it in order to make such a big change possible. Sorry, Yuna, but this is for your own good.»
Saying that, Paine sat on Yuna's tights and started tickling Yuna's helpless, ticklish armpits. Yuna let out a shriek of laughter as feathers in Paine's hands touched her tender flesh.
Rikku joined the tickling too, tickling Yuna's beautifull bare feet with her nimble fingers.
«WAHAHAHAHA!!! STAHAHAHAP PLEAHAHAHAAASE STAHAHAHAHAP!!!», pleaded Yuna, but to no avail. Rikku and Paine were using their cruel tickling techniques, which worked perfectly on poor, defenseless Yuna. Paine slowly stroked Yuna's armpits with her long feathers, a continous, torturous series of long, slow ticklish strokes which alone could bring hell to Yuna. But the situation was even worse for her since Rikku used her own technique on her helpless, ticklish barefeet. Rikku quickly ran her nimble fingers all the way across Yuna's soles, exploring the areas between her toes every now and then. Yuna's feet danced in the rythm that Rikku's fingers dictated, trying to get away, but to no avail. The stocks have restricted their movement so there was nothing Yuna could do but take every ticklish stroke Rikku placed on her feet, down to the last.
Yuna trashed as much as the restraints allowed her(which wasn't much), screaming for mercy all the time. This lasted for about 15 minutes, and Yuna was on the verge of passing out when Rikku and Paine suddenly stopped.
«We're giving you a little break before we use our secret techniques», explained Paine.
«Paine… Rikku… Please… I got your point… No need in… torturing me… any more», Yuna pleaded, but Rikku and Paine didn't seem to care. Instead, after giving Yuna a two-minute break, they continued the torture, but with much more devious techniques. Paine used the pointy end of the feather on Yuna's armpits, running it in circles, lines, almost like writing something. Rikku, on the other side, restrained Yuna's toes with a set of strings tied to the stocks, rendering Yuna's feet and toes totally immobile, and vulnerable to her next technique: the foot licking tickling. Rikku ran her tongue all across Yuna's sweet barefeet, licking them from heel to toes, exploring them, playing with them… in short, bringing Yuna to gates of tickling hell.
«Mmm… What sweet feet you have there, Yunie», Rikku teased Yuna. «I'm going to lick them like a sweet candy they are.»
Yuna couldn't even beg for mercy, so intense was her laughter. In her mind, she only begged for the loss of councessness to save her from this fate. It came to her after 10 minutes of hellish tickle torture Rikku and Paine put her through.
«Now, let's get her into her cabin and let her get some sleep», Rikku said. «And, speaking of which, let's get some sleep ourselves… I'm so tired I could sleep a whole day.»
«Yes, let's get Yuna to her room so we can finally get some sleep», Paine agreed. They untied Yuna and dragged her to her cabin. Then they both fell to sleep.
Next morning, when Rikku woke up, she realised something was wrong. She was naked, with her hands spread tied to the head of the bed, while her feet were tied together at the foot of the bed. She was lying on her stomack, so she couldn't see who did this to her, but she already knew the answer.
«Good morning, Rikku», Yuna greeted her, sitting on her ankles. «I hope you got some rest, because today is the punishment day for you and Paine.»
«Yunie, no, please, we were just trying to help», Rikku begged. «You know that I'm at least three times more ticklish than you!»
«But it sounded to me like you had pretty much fun torturing me last night», Yuna said, then stopped. «Mmm… What sweet feet you have there, Rikku. I'm going to lick them like a sweet candy they are!»
«No! Yunie, please, don't touch my feet with your tongue!!! NOOO!!!», Rikku begged as Yuna licked her lips and began the licking of her small, cute, bare, defenseless, and insanely ticklish feet.

The end.

Glad you liked it.

I most definitely will post Yuna's revenge, and it will star first Rikku then Paine (well, that seems to be the order i set with this story). However, this time I'm gonna work on it a bit more so it will be longer and better(i hope).

ah i needed to read your earlier work to see how you had improved over the years..i do see improvement..the plots are richer...the characters also..however you showed great promise even then...revenge stories were always a favorite of mine..i'm honored to know such a great writer...i look forward to slowly reading all of your terrific tales..

Thanks, Izzy. Well, yes... this FFX-2 series was such a let-down on me that it took me 2 years to try and write a tickling story again.

Great Story, If I might so bold to request that Yuna's revenge on Rikku contains some upperbody (midriff) tickling (considering she wears a bikini top as a shirt). Just a suggestion, anyways once again great story.

Great Story, If I might so bold to request that Yuna's revenge on Rikku contains some upperbody (midriff) tickling (considering she wears a bikini top as a shirt). Just a suggestion, anyways once again great story.

Thanks m8. Well, the problem is this story is about 3 years old🙂 I wrote it a long time ago, and the revenge stories have already been written, forming a trilogy (first Yuna gets tickled, then Rikku, and then Paine). These stories were my first tickling stories ever.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back