• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuna's Revenge(f/f)

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Here goes part 2, aka revenge. As we know, Yuna has been tickled by Rikku and Paine, and now seeks revenge. In this part, she gets Rikku.
Since I am new to this genre of writing, feedback is greatly appreciated. Pls, tell me if you liked it(or if you didn't), your suggestions etc., so that I might improve my style.

When Rikku woke up, she realised something was wrong. She was naked, with her hands spread tied to the head of the bed, while her feet were tied together at the foot of the bed. She was lying on her stomack, so she couldn't see who did this to her, but she already knew the answer.
«Good morning, Rikku», Yuna greeted her, sitting on her ankles. «I hope you got some rest, because today is the punishment day for you and Paine.»
«Yunie, no, please, we were just trying to help», Rikku begged. «You know that I'm at least three times more ticklish than you!»
«But it sounded to me like you had pretty much fun torturing me last night», Yuna said, then stopped. «Mmm… What sweet feet you have there, Rikku. I'm going to lick them like a sweet candy they are!»
«No! Yunie, please, don't touch my feet with your tongue!!! NOOO!!!», Rikku begged as Yuna licked her lips and began the licking of her small, cute, bare, defenseless, and insanely ticklish feet.
But, as soon as Yuna's tongue reached Rikku's heel, Yuna stopped to think.
«No», she said. «Rikku, you're right, your feet are just too ticklish to take that kind of torture.»
«Oh, Yunie, thank you! A thousand times thanks!», Rikku said with great relief. She was extremely ticklish all over, but her feet were her weakest, by far most ticklish spot. But, her face froze in terror as Yuna continued to carry out her predicament: «That is why I will tickle them later… You know, save the blast for the last. In the meantime, your armpits are going to become quite well acquinted with this little thingy.» Saying that, Yuna brought the end of her long tail next to Rikku's face, so she could see it clearly.
«Yunie, no, please, no!», Rikku pleaded, almost crying. «Please… It was for your own good. We had to do it… If we didn't, you would get yourself, and us, killed just because some people didn't want to bother with a large monster.»
Yuna played with the end of her tail in her hands.
«I don't think it was just that, Rikku», Yuna said. «Both you and Paine seemed to enjoy yourselves a bit too much there. Especially you, Rikku. You seemed to really like licking my feet, so you will soon see what it felt like. Now, to begin…»
Saying that, Yuna took the end of her tail and slowly brought it to Rikku's armpits.
«Any final words before we begin, Rikku?», Yuna asked.
«Yunie, please, I'm begging you, do anything to me, just please don't tickle me! Please! I'll be your slave, I'll clean your boots with my tongue, anything, just please, let me go! Don't tickle me!» Rikku was as desperate as she sounded like.
«Sorry, Rikku, but that just ain't gonna happen!», Yuna said as she started tickling Rikku's armpits with the end of her tail, which made a very interesting substitute for a brush. Rikku went ballistic: She began trashing like mad, screaming pleads for mercy, which were being constantly interrupted by uncontrollable bursts of laughter. Yuna ran her hair slowly across the smooth, ticklish skin of Rikku's armpits, exploring every inch of them, trying to find and exploit the most sensitive areas. She knew how ticklish Rikku was and what agony this must be to her, which made this even more appealing to Yuna. Rikku was completely at her mercy, unable to escape, hide, or in any way stop the tickling.
«NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! YUUUUHUHUHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAA-HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! STAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!!», Rikku screamed as she begged for mercy, her words barely coming out of her. Soon, she couldn't do even that. All she could do is laugh while Yuna slowly ran her tail across her armpits, up and down, and then back.
«What's up, Rikku? You look like you're having a really good time», Yuna teased helpless Rikku as she found the most sensitive spot of her armpits and was now stroking it with her hair. Rikku replied only with increasing laughter, too exhausted to do anything else. Her tanned body was wholly covered in sweat, using it's last bits of remaining strength on futile attempts to get away from the maddening tickling. She begged for loss of conciousness, but she knew it wasn't going to happen, since Yuna let her have a tiny bit of rest every time she was on the verge of fainting, forcing her to stay awake during the torture. This torture then went on for about 5 more minutes, which seemed like eternity to Rikku, when Yuna suddenly stopped.
«Yunie… Please… No more!», Rikku cried out. Yuna just smiled and sat on Rikku's ankles.
«Now comes my favourite part», Yuna said, slightly kissing Rikku's heel, and starting to suck on it lightly.
«Yunie… You can't do this to me! I'm gonna die!», Rikku pleaded desperately. At the moment, Yuna's sucking felt really good, but Rikku knew that Yuna could unleash hell on her feet with her tongue.
«Don't worry, Rikku, you're not gonna die», Yuna replied, lifting her lips from Rikku's heel for a brief moment. Rikku could feel her warm breath slightly tickling her soles as Yuna spoke again: «You will only wish you were dead.»
This was it, Rikku knew. In a few short moments, Yuna will begin torturing her feet with her tongue and there really was nothing she could do, as no plead could get Yuna to stop, it seemed. She decided to be as brave as she could and try to take the tickling… There really was nothing else she could do.
«OK, Yunie», she said. «Do what you must.»
Yuna said nothing more. She took Rikku's left foot in her hand and started licking it slowly from heel to toes. She ran her tongue from heel, across soles and to the big toe passionately, almost like making love to Rikku's pretty foot. Rikku went into orbit. She screamed as hard as she could, but she would scream even more if she could. Her feet were probably the most ticklish feet in all of Spira, and Yuna was exploiting that fact. She really enjoyed Rikku's reactions to her licking. Running her tongue from heel to big toe and back, Yuna enjoyed Rikku's screams of laughter, which grew more desperate each moment.
Rikku was in her own hell. Yuna's tongue was like a devil to her: slowly but efficiently torturing her whole feet. She was sorry. Sorry for even thinking about tickling Yuna. Yuna was right: she really did wish she was dead.
Suddenly, Yuna changed her 'tactics': she began sucking Rikku's toes. Rikku was kind of gratefull for that change, since this didn't tickle so much. It tickled like hell, yes, and she still couldn't even beg for mercy from the intense laughter, but it was better than sole-licking. In a way, this even felt good… really good.
Yuna really enjoyed sucking Rikku's cute little toes. She played with them using her tongue to go between them, or simply licking them.
«Mmm… Rikku, why didn't you tell me you had such a delicious feet before», Yuna teased. «We could have done this ages ago…»
As she turned to Rikku, Yuna stopped because she noticed something that made her day: Rikku's pussy was wet; flooding might even be better word. «Oh… Seems someone has really enjoyed all this attention.» Yuna dropped Rikku's foot and turned, so she was now facing Rikku's butt, and her wet pussy.
«Yunie…», Rikku blushed. Usually, she hated to be tickled, but there was something really… erotic in the way Yuna did it: the passion with which she sucked her heel and toes, licked her feet… all of these really stimulated Rikku, even though she noticed it just now. Yuna being the tickler was stimulating too to Rikku, who was secretly in love with her.
Yuna smiled. «Now, it would really be a shame to waste such an opportunity, wouldn't it?»
Saying that, Yuna started stimulating Rikku's pussy with her index finger, using the other hand to please herself. Soon, they both came together in a simoultaneous, body-shaking orgasm. Exhausted, Rikku fell asleep immediately. Yuna untied her and went into Paine’s room to settle yet another score.
“Paine, it is time to find out just how hard can you laugh”, Yuna said to herself as she marched towards Paine’s room.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back