• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yura of the Hair Trouble

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
A bit of a flexible (mostly) foot tickling sketch of one of my prefered Inuyasha characters (sorely used too little), Yura.

The 'hair trouble' of the title goes two ways. First off, it looks like the cute demoness' power of fine 'living' hair has backfired, suspending her tied up in a kinda flexy position. Secondly, well, 'hare trouble' as a pair of bunnies take advantage of that position in a cute, fuzzy, nuzzling way. 😉

A bit of perspective in this, of course (well, the near foot is obvious) and yeah, when's the last time you saw a rabbit on a tree branch. <:

Yura's too cute though. ^^

Kh

Attachments

• YuraTied2.gif
    YuraTied2.gif
    281.2 KB · Views: 1,177
  • YuraTied3.gif
    YuraTied3.gif
    113.3 KB · Views: 306
Ah I like this one very much! great use of perspective and foreshortening in this picture!

Oh, and if I were a rabbit, I certainly would climb up to a tree branch for an opportunity like this 😀

Wow! That's seriously awesome, Khali! I don't think I've seen Yura fanart, let alone tk art. Very cool. n_n

Arboreal bunnies seem to be the hardiest, most playfully sadistic of their breed! The sweetly fresh-faced Yura's desperately flailing limbs (plus the wild tangents of the restraining hair) supply all sorts of eye-guiding interest to this active picture! And her direct-to-the-viewer gaze adds an engaging touch of intimacy! One can easily envision stretching out a hand to stroke the nearest tempting sole... though I'd hate to have to fight the tree-bunny for the privilege!

Hmm did something of her being captured by some alien race but that was awhile ago.

though this I dig, yeah I agree I like her look and design and creepy power. Man it sucked she went so quick.

A very cute piece & quite a novel idea. As i have said before, i really like your more Anime-esqe style. Great pencil work & the perspective is done well.

Love your work! nice idea with the animal tickling, keep up the excellent work 🙂

Perspective came out great Khali...especially the foot in the foreground.

Senshi:
Thanks, glad you like.

Scavenger:
Heh, I think that's all I do right anymore (perspective)...I think. And yes, a bunny couldn't lose an opportunity like this.

Sammi-chan:
Thanks. ^^ I'm not sure about other Yura tk art, but there definitely is other fanart of her around (a few on DA at the least).

Dude123:
Oh? Waiting for something with Yura? Or rabbits? Or perspective based?

Littlebighead:
Heh, you have a way with words. 😉 You're right that I wanted to have a lot to 'look at' in this pic, hopefully the hairs catching your eyes to follow them to where they tie cute Yura up. I wonder if anyone has noticed the one line pulling her big toe back on the near foot...which, of course, is deliberately close for that temptation you said. ^^

Sailornapper:
Yeah, such a nice design for a lil' demoness and she's gone in 2 eps. Blah.

Feathers:
Much thanks. ^^

Ghostshinobi:
Heh, I'm not really sure how the idea came to mind, but I'm glad it did. As for the style, yeah, I tried to force myself more toward the anime-side of things due to the character herself. And perspect is always good in my book. 🙂

C_Tickler:
Thank you too. And Yura's title 'Yura of the Hair' just begged for a play on words regarding 'hares' in a tickle pic. 😉

Tomato Dragon:
Thanks TD. ^^ Yeah, the perspective was deliberate...I did want a nicely drawn foot just right there in front of you for 'temptation'. 😀

Kh

Hatake Kakashi:
Heh, heh...well...I wouldn't mind it. 😉

Timewarp:
Thanks (?)

Thanks for that compliment too. I kinda keep the amount of tk art there a bit low though.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back